Easy Day

Izuku POV:

On the way home from the hospital, mom had been kinda uneasy for some reason. The whole trip, she seemed really off in a way to the point she seemed to space out a bit. "Mom?" I tried to get her to come out of it before we came to our stop. "Mom. This is our stop." "Huh?" She seemed to not comprehend where we were since she looked around completely confused. "What's wrong?" "This is our stop. Let's go home." "R-right." We got off with what happened in the taxi still not fully off her mind. "Mom. Are you ok?" "Yeah. I'm perfectly fine." She smiled before I noticed a few bags under her eyes. "Are you sleeping ok? You're not looking so well." "I'm still well enough to kick your ass ya little runt." She kept her facade going with it now obvious what most likely is the case. "I'm sorry if I made you worry. I promise I won't let something bad like that happen again." Mom looked down at me and smiled. "You're really a pain in the ass you know that? I know you were trying to help a friend during the Hosu fight. But next time, could you please at least try to hold your own life with some consideration. People worry for you." I nodded before hugging mom with her ruffling my hair.

We headed towards the door where we were met by most of my female classmates, Kino and Yui with some of the girls from class B, and Nejire inside. "Izuku. How are you feeling." Kendo got up to walk over to look me over for any injuries for some reason. "I'm fine. Just a little worn out from everything that's happened to me." "Ya better do what the doctors told you about taking it kinda easy for another day or two before doing anything dangerous." I nodded before mom went towards the door to head out. "I gotta handle a shift at my agency. I take it you all will help make sure Izuku doesn't do something dumb like try to push himself and train while he's supposed to be resting still." "Trust me. The sooner I'm healed, the less issues we all have. Besides, I don't wanna make people worry for me more than they already are." "Good." Mom started to walk out before I shouted to her. "Try not to overdo it yourself. If you can, take a little time to get some rest." "I don't need a little pain in the ass like you to tell me what to do!" Mom smiled at me after this before jumping away.

"Your mom is like the most badass person I know." Jirou said this for me to nod. "Anyone that pisses her off has hell to pay. I honestly think you'd rather Endeavor's Hellfire burning you alive or All Might's most powerful Smash compared to her rage." I walked back inside to begin moving towards the kitchen for a glass of water. Coming back, I sat on the couch's end with Tsunotori next to me. "So why exactly did you all come here?" "Well umm.... we kinda wanted to make sure you weren't badly hurt and umm..." Ochako tried to say something before Mina spoke up. "We all just wanted to nurse you back to health." I glanced around the room to see the girls hold a bit of blush on their faces. Except for Tsu who just had a look of unease most likely due to the fact she doesn't show much emotion. "W-well I'm kinda all healed,so there isn't as much of an issue for tha-" "Lift your shirt up then." Jirou said this rather bluntly for everyone to look towards me. "I'm sorry?" "If you're at full health, then lift your shirt up so we can see the stabs in your gut fully healed."

I looked around with the girls waiting patiently before I slowly pulled my stomach up. The injuries still had some stitches in them that I'd have pulled from Recovery Girl in two days when we return to school with four deep stabs on the right side of me that just narrowly missed major arteries and needed me to be rushed into immediate surgery from Stain's knee spikes. The knife wound he had was probably the worst though since it was extreme. The knife just missed the underpart of my left lung as well as just missed a vital organ. The girls looked at my torso extremely amazed before Shiozaki spoke up. "Why have you allowed such a painful act to be done to you!?" "I'M WITH SHOZAKI ON THIS ONE! DO NOT LET THIS GET WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS!" "I'm sorry Tsunotori, but I didn't fully understand that." "I said, Don't let this get worse than it already is! I'm scared you'll get scars from this!" She spoke in Japanese again for us all to understand her. "Since you don't look like you'll be doing much for now, we'll be staying here until your mother comes back Izuku." "Momo, please. I don't need you all here-" "Too bad!" They all shouted for me to let out a deep sigh. "Alright. I give." Everyone smiled with my mind telling me that this was going to be a long day for me.