Two Titans and A Rabbit

3rd person POV:

AFO pushed both Miruko and All Might away with both prepared to face off against the villain. "Miruko. Is young Usagiyama alright?"

"A couple of bad injuries, but he'll live. For now, let's just focus on this asshole in front of us." Miruko charged at AFO again for him to attack frontally with his fingertips turning into tendrils to try and pierce the rabbit hero. Unfortunately for him, she was too fast and adjusted her momentum to dodge and go for a gut hit. Without hesitation, Miruko changed to go for a side attack before being knocked back by a blast of compressed air. This was when All Might came at his nemesis and gave a Detroit Smash that was caught before another blast of air came at him to send him backwards. To respond with a follow up strike, Miruko came above with her leg up prepared to do an axe kick. "LUNA FALL!"

"Adorable that you think it will work." A portal came out of nowhere for All Might to be in front of Miruko and get the blunt of her attack.

"CRAP! ALL MIGHT!" Both were sent back after with a blast of compressed air for Izuku to see the two fight and have difficulties with the enemy they were facing.

'I gotta do something. I can't just sit around and wait for things to get better.' A sharp pain from his still broken legs forced Izuku to crawl away as fast as he could before several blobs of sludge came out of nowhere. "What the?"

"Do not think getting away will be easy boy. Tomura. It is time we show Izuku Usagiyama just what it means to be outmatched."

A smirk came on the hand villain's face as he came at Izuku. "I can't kill you, but I can at least decay off those legs of yours so you can't move around like that stupid rabbit hero anymore."

Seeing the situation was getting worse, Izuku had to move out of the way by using 'Big Fist' to push his body up and use 'Explosion directly after to get away from everyone. "Not gonna work." Magna held her magnet up while making Izuku get drawn towards it by the effects of her quirk. "You don't have those rude legs of yours, so hitting me won't be that easy for you."

Trying to think of something quick, Izuku activated 'Creation to make a large metal object to swing at Magna. This hit the magnet and stopped the magnetism. However, Spinner came behind to try and stab Izuku's legs in the fact they were a wide weak spot. The multiquirk user decided that he needed to do something in order to avoid letting his legs dangle around waiting for someone to hit them. 'Iida. I'm gonna have to use your quirk for this.' Izuku activated 'Engine' for his legs to grow out mufflers and swirl around him to hit Spinner in the face. "AH!" The feeling of his legs having pressure applied aggravated the pain already present with the lack of resistance doing little to take out the gecko villain.

"YOU LITTLE PUNK!" Spinner got pissed off to try and attack again with a knife while Twice came behind with what looked like measuring tape to try and slice Izuku. He evaded these attacks narrowly before seeing Shigaraki behind him grab ahold of his kneecap and force excruciating pain onto Izuku. He was able to use Iida's 'Recipro Burst' to kick Shigaraki in the jaw and have him spew a bit of blood while also taking his hand off. Unfortunately, the time spent on it made Izuku's knee feel as if the plate was turned to dust and barely holding out.

"Young Usagiyama! I'm coming!" All Might tried to head over to help Izuku, but was pulled back by AFO.

"You aren't going anywhere as long as I'm here."

"YOU BASTARD!" Miruko came at the villain with another kick to the head before being grabbed by her ankle and slammed into the ground.

As the battle kept going, Yui and everyone was watching in horror as their friend was unable to do anything while fighting the villains. "Dammit." Bakugou was the first to have enough with activating his quirk to begin heading out.