Parents Day Meeting

Izuku POV:

A few days passed since the Provisional with everyone quickly getting back into  the rhythm of things. School started back up with principal Nezu suggesting for today to be Parents Day. I came out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee hoping to at least be a little more bright and peppy. If I was meeting the girls' parents, I had to at least look as energetic as possible to show I have no disatisfaction with being with them.

"Hmm. I like the taste of this roast. Wonder who made it?"

"Yeah. The bird actually knows something worthwhile, right?" Mom spoke up for me to turn to her and smile.

"Hawks really does." I sipped a bit more before spitting the coffee out at mom who was sitting in a chair at the table. "MOM!? What are you doing here!?"

"Parents Day. Here to support you. Duh."

"But that's not for another two hours you're able to be here. Just what are you doing here so early?"

"I'll explain it after you give me a towel."

"Oh, right. Sorry." I ran over to grab a side towel to give mom and have her wipe off the coffee. "Ok, so what are you doing here so early?" Mom handed me a set of papers for me to start reading them. "Upon this statement, those enlisted would *mutter* *mutter* *mutter* In the leagal confines of....Wait a sec." I looked closer before shouting out what this was. "MARRIAGE!? THESE ARE QUIRK MARRIAGE PAPERS!? WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Ok. First off, this wasn't my decision to make. It was the hero board."

"Why would the hero board want me to get married!? Also, why are there so many slots for this!?"

"As I said before, this wasn't my decision. Now I'm not against you making a lot of friends and personally speaking, I think it's perfectly natural for you to make as many healthy realationships with people as humanly possible. However, the hero board has been paying close attention to you very recently. Before, they didn't have a problem with it. But recently was a situation that made them change their tone."

I stopped to think about it before getting an idea what it was. "Kamino."

"Right. AFO was without a doubt a dangerous threat that we need to make sure never happens again. Fortunately almost nobody can become AFO again since quirks like his are extremely rare. But..."

"They think I'll become AFO."

"I'm not for the thought, but they are unfortunately right to be uneasy. Power like that is extremely dangerous and shouldn't be unmonitored."

"So you're saying I'm dangerous. Thanks for the support."

"I'm not saying you're dangerous. I'm saying power like yours is. I don't want to admit it, but you are too trusting of people. Not that being trustworthy of people is a bad thing, but having power so powerful like yours and not having a full idea where a line needs to be drawn to helping someone is a problem."

"Ok. So what exactly does having a quirk marriage have to do with this?"

"Well to make things simple, the board thinks that if you have something worthwhile to keep so you have a reason not to turn on this society."

"So they want to put me in a quirk marriage with my girlfriends to avoid me from making the unlikely chance of being a villain and becoming a new AFO by using them as a leash to hold me down. Do you even realize how crappy that sounds right now!?"

"To be honest, I looked at Shammo and thought he was so full of crap saying this. I know for a fact you don't have the balls to try and be anything like that sociopath. You're too nice. Unfortunately, I can't make things different. This is what the hero board wants and if they can't do this, they'll resort to a more serious method to keep you on a chain."