Fighting for the Top

Had to do the top pic, that's all I'm saying. Enjoy

Miruko POV:

"Urgh, so boring!" I was walking down the street on patrol with it being practically empty. No villains, no robbers, not even a freaking person running a red light. I would've been bored to tears if this wasn't my last round for the next few hours. "AND THE FIRST TO CROSS THE FIELD IS IZUKU USAGIYAMA!" I crossed a TV store that happened to have the Sports Festival on. The screen showed Izuku standing as first with his fist raised in the air. "Hell yeah! That's my boy!" "Seems you're in a good mood." I glanced over to see the annoying blond ass come down from the sky.

"*sigh* What do ya want you stupid bird?" "I just was passing by to hear that a certain rabbit's son got first in the first round of the UA Sports Festival

"*sigh* What do ya want you stupid bird?" "I just was passing by to hear that a certain rabbit's son got first in the first round of the UA Sports Festival. I also came to see if you wanted a date-oof!" I kick him in the gut while not looking away from the TV. "Can't a mother be happy of their son's success? He's worked hard." "I gotta admit, he is pretty impressive. A quirk like his isn't exactly easy to use." He began smirking at me with my foot being up ready for another kick. "You going anywhere with this?" "I was just wondering if I should put a request for him after all this." "Over my dead body. Last time you spoke to him, you tried getting him to make me go out on a date with you while making an eight year old say your cheesy pickup lines to me." He held his balls remembering the iron kick of motherly protection I gave him. "Anyway, I'll see you around. I gotta finish this and hopefully see Izuku preform in the third round." "If he get's in the third round." "I have faith he'll get in the third round."

Izuku POV:

After the last person came past the finish line, we started the next event almost instantly. "And now, time for the second event!" The reel spun again with it stopping on our next event. "And the next shall be, Cavalry Battle! Players will be put in teams of 2-4 with having a headband of point value due to their position in the last event. The headbands will be a combined number of all the horses points. And here are the points!" The screen showed the point value of every place with last being worth 5 and the place after being worth 10. Every place after that was an addition of 5 from the last until it reached second and stopped. 'Wait, then how much am I worth? They put everyone else's on, but why not mine?' "As for first place, they will be worth 10 million points!" The second I heard that, everyone looked at me with determination to claim my headband. 'Oh snap!' I started shaking with covering my eye from the nervousness. "You have 5 minutes to make a team, so get going!"

In fear, I frantically went to find someone to pair with for most to avoid me. Since it was almost definite I'd be targeted, many didn't want to join me. "Izuku." I glanced back to see Kino, Yui, and Ochako smile. "Let's team up shroom!" I began uncontrollably crying thinking this was a cruel joke. "Are you three sure, they'll be after us cause of my 10 million stupid points!" "We've been through worse. Besides, we'd rather join with you." The three smiled with the act touching my heart. 'I can't believe I have such kind people like them in my life!' "Ok if that's the case, I think I have a plan." They all listened to me as I explained it. It didn't sound like a bad idea, so they were in it completely. Since Kino was rather small compared to all of us, putting her anywhere but the top would hinder us as a whole. Since I've got combat quirks and can avoid being damaged by her mushroom spores, I decided to go in front with Ochako and Yui being the side parts of the horse to play different parts.