Culture Festival

Izuku POV:

After our time off, classes began once more as normal. Unfortunately, those of us doing the internships were tasked with catching up on our own missed schoolwork. Thanks to this, the free time we would have is now filled with doing the work that would've been done in class. However, this was only going to be for another week since the internships were cut short due to the Hassaikai incident. "And that concludes what you missed thus far. Next week will be a test for this. Make sure you study."

"Yes sir." We we're dismissed from the class with Kirishima and Tokoyami hanging by the side of me with Tsu and Ochako on the other.

"So Usagiyama bro. How much trouble were you in after the big fight with your mom?" Kirishima asked for it to kinda remind me of my mom's reaction.

"She looked me square in the face, said you did good all things considered, smacked my back, and told me have fun with your harem raging. To a degree, she was right."

"Hey, we were only hard on you because you chose to go and do this on your own." Ochako points this out to me with Tsu looking on as if she agreed.

"To be honest, I see what Nejire meant when she said you didn't have a lot of choices in the matter and handled this the best you could, but that doesn't mean we liked it."

'Rub salt in the wounds why don't you.' I laughed this off a bit before trying to start another conversation. "Anyone have an idea for what to do for a Culture Festival idea?"

"Nah man. My idea got shot down."

"It is quite a predicament our class is in." Since the Culture Festival was coming up, Mr. Aizawa told us to start thinking of ideas and gave us a deadline to figure them out. If we don't, we'll be stuck basically doing a class as a performance.

"Anyone wanna try and talk it out in the dorms?" Tsu asked with it getting an idea for Ochako.

"Hey, that's an idea. Nejire's with her class talking about what they'll do and the same is said with Itsuka, Ibara, Yui, Pony and Kinoko."

"Actually, that would work since I want everyone's input onto what we need. I'm down for it if everyone else is." Everyone agreed with us putting it in the class group text that we'll talk about the Culture Festival at the 1-A dorms and that everyone's welcome to give their opinions. With this, we began heading back to change into something comfy before heading off to the first year dorms and starting a conversation.

Few hours later

'Why is this happening?' Everyone started to argue what we were going to do with each one of our classmates giving something different.

"I'm just saying, maybe do a maid cafe."

"Shut it, jamming yay. You just wanna see us in skimpy outfits."

"Can't we do a big block party? I mean it's fun!"

"Ashido. That is unpresentable as students of UA. You must understand that we are-"

"And you think having a book reading would be something people would want to do? If anyone comes, I think it'd be more to have a nap." Kaachan points this out to Iida for him to get a little annoyed. "If anything, we should have a battle ring where we can kick fucking ass."

"Something tells me that will just end in problems."

"SHUT IT, ICYHOT!"

'Can we please just pick a topic and stay with it.' I held my head while hearing everyone argue before a loud bull horn was heard to have us all stop and turn to Momo. There was a silence before Sero shouted.