Split

3rd person POV:

Izuku began punching, kicking, and evading every attack he had thrown at him with little effort. Thanks to his retraining of his MMO combat training alongside his increased stamina from his training over the time he stopped practicing, this became minimal effort. "Focus on the guy that can use all their quirks!" One of the members of the other schools shouted with everyone going after Izuku. Two were rather smart in how they attacked by using one's quirk to harden the balls and the other to make them act like a boomerang.

"Easy." Izuku activated 'Earphone Jack' and 'Hardening' to create his fist similar to a rock and latch one aux cord inside his forearm before punching the ground and creating a supersonic wave. "Pact Move: Sound Fist." The attack sent the balls back to a member of another school's group for the student to pull her body into herself just in time to dodge. "That...is a...honestly, kinda cool trick."

"Why are you admiring quirks right now!?" Everyone questioned for a member of the school Ms. Joke works at to slam his hands on the ground.

"Special Move: Tremoring Earth!"

"Dang it, this one even has a cool nicknaaAAAAMMMMEEEE!!!!" Izuku was thrown back with him glancing over to see Kyoka and Hagakure about to hit the ground. 'Gotta help them!' He closed his eyes and thought about what he learned over the time he dived into his mind. 'Just focus on what you want to do. I want to catch Kyoka and Hagakure.' Izuku opened his eyes quickly for black tendrils to shoot out of his forearms to grab ahold of the two girls. The Pact quirk user then landed on his feet while placing his classmates down. "Are both of you alright?"

"Yeah, but that was so cool how you just jumped up and did that!"

"When did you learn to do something like that?"

'...Crap! Now I gotta find an excuse to why I know something that nobody else does!' Izuku mentally panicked while thinking of what quirks he could argue they were. "W-well, I found out fairly recently that 'Dark Shadow' mixed with 'Tape allows me to make uhh....tendrils that....looks like whips. They aren't easy to control though unless I have the ability to focus." 'Please let that work.' Izuku mentally hoped this before seeing both of the girl's faces.

"Well, that does make sense. Just be careful with going out of control if need be."

"I will." Izuku silently prayed the heavens for having a girlfriend that isn't pushing the topic. 'Thank you for believing that!'

"Looks like we've got a couple of UA students." A group of examinees stared down at Izuku, Kyoka and Hagakure for them to feel a little worried.

"TAKE THEM DOWN!" The examinees began going after the three with Izuku turning to Kyoka.

"Merge your sound attack with mine! We gotta do this fast!"

"Right!" Izuku activated 'Hardening' and 'Earphone Jack' to slam his hands into the ground with Kyoka doing a similar thing with her support items.

"DUAL HEARTBEAT SURROUND!" The forced sound of the attack sent the balls flying away with Hagakure hiding behind the duo.

"Amazing."

"Now's not the time to me complementing our skills!" Izuku created a wall of ice with 'Half Hot, Half Cold' before immediately melting it to create a steam cover for the three to escape the others and find some cover. Once they were out of harms way at the moment, Izuku tried to think of a way to handle the situation right now. "Do either one of you know where everyone else is?"

"Sorry."

"We lost everyone in the shaking and..." Hagakure trailed off for Izuku to reassure her.

"Don't worry. I'm sure everyone's ok. The problem isn't that they're hopeless without us, it's more that we have a target painted on our backs." Izuku laughed a little before getting serious. "Now the real problem is trying to find a way out of this mess before things get worse. We're also on the clock to make sure that we pass."