Calm Picnic

Izuku POV:

The day after the finals, the students had the day off to recharge their brains and calm themselves since it was somewhat strenuous on a lot of us. Some of us decided to make a day out of it with me and the girls agreeing to let today be the day Nejire had me to herself. She personally liked this since in her words, 'she needed to recharge her green bunny reserves' or something. I didn't think anything was wrong with that, so I didn't fight it. Before we could do anything though, mom made it a point my comment during the exams was 'touched on'.

"AND THIS IS FOR THE CRAZY COMMENT!" She kicked me through a fence into the neighbors yard where the dog started to bark at me.

"Ugh. And this is why people think you're nuts sometimes."

"*arf* *arf* *arf*!" The small pug kept barking at me to no end before I turned to my stomach.

"Sorry Sir Snozel. How about a treat?" I gave the small pug a dog biscuit for him to stop barking and walk away. 'So easy with that dog sometimes.'

"Learned your lesson yet?"

'Yeah. That you're not the person I should trust to not throw me through a wall or have to worry about the neighbor's dog barking at me.' "Yeah." I struggled to stand with mom heading over towards me.

"So you got plans with Nejire today?"

"Ow. Yeah, I was hoping to do a picnic with her at a koi pond."

"....Lame."

"Nejire didn't seem to find it lame. I even got a nice lunch and everything for it."

Mom rolled her eyes before walking over to her water. "And this is why Bakugou has more skill than you. I overheard him talk with his girls about possibly hitting a motel later today for a hardcore three way. Yet you're fine hitting up a koi pond and lazing around instead of sealing a deal with a chick that's arguably the most attractive in the third years that every guy in the school secretly wants ta bang."

I went completely red before overreacting. "I'M NOT KAACHAN OR THE OTHER PERVS IN UA! AND I'M NOT THE TYPE OF GUY TO JUST SLEEP AROUND WITH WOMEN!"

"Hahahahaha! Look at your face! You're as red as a tomato!" Mom kept laughing to make me somewhat ashamed of myself for falling into her trick. "But for a girl, that's good. You're not just into banging them but also giving them reason to enjoy being around you. But you might wanna keep an open mind for any desire for more. You might not want to go any farther, but maybe they would and respecting the wishes of your other is also important. If they do want to go farther and haven't made significant advances towards that, then it's them respecting your wishes."

I thought hard about what mom said to understand that this could be a case in the future. 'I do need to be careful of that. I didn't think that deep into it until now, but we are kinda at that age-' My face went red thinking about that image of the girls for me to subconsciously use 'Half Hot, Half Cold' to go into a freezing inferno.

"A HAHAHAHA! You look like a freaking guy that can't tell if he's got hyperthermia or hypothermia!" Mom kept laughing for a minute before stopping and walking up to me. "Look Izuku. Just keep that in mind and avoid making mistakes. If you think too hard on these things, the girls might get the wrong idea about you. Just keep an open mind and maybe be ready in case you do end up doing something like this. I'm not gonna say it's just your responsibility or any of the girls alone if something happens since it's both your responsibilities or tell you that you shouldn't do it. I just want you all to be responsible and not make a decision that'll ruin your lives entirely."

"O-ok. Thanks."

Mom smacked my back before giving me a large smile. "Alright. Go shower ladykiller. You smell like a burning garbage fire."