Nighteye

Nejire POV:

"So you are two of the girls married now to my nephew. It's nice to meet you." The weekend finally came for us with Ryukyu able to meet up with Ochako and Tsu. For the most part, the meeting went well with everyone happy. I felt a little relief since I was worried she'd be angry at them for being with Izuku in a quirk marriage.

"It's really nice to meet you as well, Ms. Ryukyu. Serious question though, you don't feel any form of anger that we're married to Izuku, right?"

"To be fair, I got my anger out before you came here." I laughed a little before going towards the training area to try and find something to pull the girls behind if something bad happened. However, I noticed the entire room was destroyed to the point I was afraid for Ochako and Tsu's safety more. "Miriko did tell me what the reason for it was and I still don't agree with it. However, I still think you are doing my nephew good being part of his family."

"Well, Izuku did tell us that he wanted to wait until we're comfortable the way we are before doing something big." Tsu scratched the side of her cheek for Ryukyu to smile at this.

"So Izuku seems to be ok with waiting, but what about you girls?"

"Well...I wouldn't mind thinking about doing those kinds of things with Izuku...but it is a little too soon to do those things in my opinion." Ochako held a blush on her face for Ryukyu to laugh a little.

"Well, at least you two know that going that route isn't ideal to do right off the bat. Well since Nejire said that you two are worthwhile, I might as well give you an opportunity. But remember this the both of you." Ryukyu took a sip of her tea before giving a glare at us. "You even think of harming my nephew in any way or using yourselves as a way to manipulate him, I will not think twice of making you dragon jerky. Understand?" We all looked at one another before nodding at her. Ryukyu's face turned back to normal to surprise all of us. "Splendid, now let's enjoy working together."

'I hope that Izuku's handling himself better with his interview.'

Izuku POV:

"So I never got the chance to talk with Nighteye as much as I wanted to. Do you mind explaining to me what he's like?" I began walking in the Nighteye agency with Mirio trying to find out what I could about the pro hero. From what I remembered, the man was very serious to the point it was a tad unsettling. Not only that, but he for the most part hated me.

"Hmm. Well Sir does enjoy comedy. If you can make him laugh, I'm sure you're a sure in for being part of the agency."

'Hmm. How should I go about this?' I thought about it before getting an idea as to how I should go about this and used 'Creation' to make a few things. When we went to the door, I opened it for me to see Nighteye and a girl with blue skin strapped into some kind of tickling torture device.

"Sir. I brought Izuku like you asked."

"Nice to hear. It's nice to see you-" He stopped midsentence seeing me with novelty glasses that had a fake big nose and mustache, a rainbow hat with feathers on it and a rubber chicken in my hand. "Might I ask why you have a rubber chicken and those ridiculous things on?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just wearing casual attire." MIrio started laughing at this with the blue girl laughing a little as well. Unfortunately, Nighteye didn't find this at all funny to glare at me.

"Mirio. Bubble Girl. Please leave us be." They agreed to leave the room and have us calmly stand in silence. "Now. Get rid of that ridiculous chicken and those trinkets."

"Sorry. Mirio said that you'd be more willing to offer me the offer for the internship if you were to laugh."

"I see. Do you have the form for the internship?" I went into my bag and pulled out the form. Nighteye pulled the form out of my hands and placed it on his desk. He then pulled out a stamp and held it in front of him. "I'd like to ask you. What do you have to offer to this agency?"