Reunions

Izuku POV:

The first day of UA had finally came, and I was on edge. "Izuku, did you remember your tie?" I started frantically looking for my tie with it being nowhere. Mom came in to smile at me before pointing to the bottom of her neck. I looked down to see my tie already on. "Sorry." "Relax man, your more jumpy than I am after a villain thinks he can dupe me." I started covering my scar with my hair in my nervousness with mom sighing. "Nobody is going to make fun of you cause of your eye. You're going to go to UA today, make a crap load friends, and enjoy your day doing it. After, you're going to meet with Kinoko and Yui to talk and spend a happy day with them, Ochako, Tsu, and Nejire." I smiled at this before nodding. "That a boy, now go show UA what you can do."

I start walking out of the house to see Kino and Yui. "Hey Izuku, we were just on our way to walk with you to school shroom." Kino comes up and hugs me with Yui doing the same. I give them both a peck on the cheek before we head to the station. As we board, we meet Tsu and Ochako who were a few stops down after us. We talked about what we might be doing until we got to our stop to see UA in the distance. In an effort to get there as fast as we could, we decided to race each other. Kino though cheated and jumped on my back riding on my shoulders like I was her steed. When we finally got to UA though, we had to part with Yui and Kino going to class 1-B, while me, Ochako, and Tsu head to class 1-A.

"Whoa, this door is huge!" "I wonder if it's for people with size quirks *ribbit*?" "Could be. Let's get inside before-" "GET YOUR FEET OFF THAT DESK THIS INSTANT!" I open the door to the scary guy from the exams yelling at someone. The argument seemed kinda dangerous to step into, so we just walked in without giving them mind. We walked over to a pink haired girl to try and get the important bits for her to say the guy with glasses that said his name was Tenya Iida was trying to stop the blond guy from putting his feet up. I took a glance at the blond person before realizing something. "Kaachan?"

He glanced over to me and looked like he saw a ghost. "....Deku?" He was about to say something before a guy with long black hair that looked like he needed a day or two of sleep crawled in while inside a sleeping bag. "Everyone in your seats now." Everyone got into their seats with the person coming out of his sleeping bag to greet us. "Hello, my name is Shota Aizawa and I will be your homeroom teacher." He pulled out 20 uniforms for us from his sleeping bag before placing them on the podium. "Put these on and meet me outside." We all grabbed one of the uniforms before heading to the changing rooms to get into the gym uniforms. As we were changing, Kaachan kept staring at me to make it a little awkward. 'Just keep changing Izuku. The weirdness will stop when your out of here.'

I was one of the first on the field with Mr. Aizawa looking at me. "Your Miruko's kid, aren't you?" I nod at him before passing me a ball. "You'll be in my demonstration when everyone comes here." "Uh, yes sir." "I also took a look at your background, why were you adopted by Miruko?" I held my head down before answering. "....I don't wanna talk about it." He stopped at that with everyone coming over. "Today we will be doing 8 tests. Usagiyama here will show a demonstration. How far did you throw a ball in middle school?" "Uhh, 80 meters. Give or take." "Try it now with your quirk." I got to the circle while touching the ball to use Zero Gravity on it. While it had no weight, I threw the ball as hard as I could for Mr. Aizawa to show a score on his phone. "Infinity." "IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?"

I walked back over to Tsu and Ochako who were happy for me to get so far. "Today, you will be taking 8 tests to determine where you stand. The one who gets last will be deemed to have no talent, and be expelled on the spot." Ochako stood up and argued with this. "You can't kick us out on the first day, that isn't fair!" "Neither is life. I'm sure the one next to you can vouch for that." He points at me to have everyone look at me. 'Why am I being targeted?' "Our job is to make you into the pros of tomorrow, not babysit you. Now remember our motto of going beyond, plus ultra."