Training Camp

Izuku POV:

The days leading up to the training camp came and went fairly quickly. Most of the time, I used it to go on dates with the girls while also spending a bit of time training with mom. Most of it consisted of her kicking my butt, but she said I was improving a bit. Today, we finally began heading towards the training camp Mr. Aizawa told us about. Fortunately, we were boarding side by side with class B for me to see the girls and greet them before we headed out. This was for the most part fine until Monoma began making himself look like a fool like he normally does.

"HAHAHAHA! I HEARD SOME OF CLASS A FAILED THEIR EXAM! AREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE MUCH BETTER THAN CLASS B!? THE SHAME YOU MUST BE FEEL-" Itsuka stopped him by knocking him out.

"Hopefully he's unconscious most of the ride down."

'Man I hate that guy.'

"Sorry Izuku. He just keeps trying to go after you all and it's starting to get on everyone's nerves."

"It's not your fault. To be honest, I'm surprised he hasn't gotten the hint that you're not letting him do this."

"You truly think you're so much better than me?" Monoma started to stare at me with his cocky smile. "Just because you have several women willing to lift their skirts to become you're whor-" He was stopped mid sentence by a kick to the jaw by Yui.

"Oops...my foot slipped...my bad." None of us had any sympathy towards Monoma before I remembered I grabbed some snacks for everyone.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot I grabbed you all something to eat on the trip." I pulled out a bag and gave the girls what I got for them. "Let's see. Mushroom flavored chips for Kino, strawberry pocky for Yui, bread from the baker for Ibara, some dried apple chips for Pony and some coffee flavored chocolates for Itsuka."

"Woohoo! Mushroom chips! Can always count on you Izuku, shroom!"

"Thank you for thinking of us."

"I appreciate the offer."

"Yay! Dried apples! And they're red delicious!"

'I still don't know what Pony's saying, but she seems happy.' "I also got a couple bags of chips and popcorn for your class as something for them to munch on. I'm not sure what everyone likes, so I just went with the basic flavors."

Itsuka grabbed the bag from me and smiled. "Thanks. I'll make sure they all know you did this." We began heading on our buses before noticing Kaachan, Tokage and Toga making out to the side away from people.

'Seems Kaachan is happy with his life.'

They pulled away with Tokage smirking. "See ya at the training camp bomber." She smacked his butt with Kaachan going to spank her's. "Ohh. I take it you like what you see~."

"JUST STOP SLAPPING MINE LIZARD GIRL!"

"CAN YOU AT LEAST CALL MR BY MY ACTUAL NAME!?" Both began arguing before Toga started laughing at them.

"You both are hilarious! HAHAHAHA!" She fell to the ground holding her sides before finally coming up after a solid minute. "I'm gonna head onto the bus." She mimicked Tokage in spanking him before skipping away. "See ya there Blasty." She stuck her tongue out in a playful way for Tokage to laugh before leaving.

"I take it Toga's joining us?" Kaachan looked over to me somewhat irritated.

"How much of that did you see?"

"Enough to know you've got two pretty girlfriends that really like you." He rolled his eyes before answering.

"Her and the mind control guy were given authorization to join us. From what I'm told, they're joining classes A and B with someone from class B getting dropped."