First Christmas

Ok this is going to take place back when Izuku first came to live with Miruko. This'll be the first Christmas they have with Miruko somewhat freaking since it's been a while since Izuku had a 'good' one. Enjoy.

Rumi POV:

"Bye mom." "Don't forget, I'm having your uncle Fat pick you up since I have something I need to do today." "Ok." I watched Izuku run off to school with today being the day before his winter break. On the outside, I was completely cool. But inside is a different story. 'HILY FUCK I NEED TO GET MY ASS IN GEAR WITH CHRISTMAS!' I ran as fast as I could calling Ryuko who was helping me today. "Hello?" "I'm heading to get the tree now. You got the ornaments?" "I do and I looked at the tree stores. They don't have by that aren't missing limbs in a notable way." "Dammit. I'll head out of town to find one." "Wait, you're wha-" I shut my phone off to jump into the air and head as close to the woods as possible. When I got there, I began looking around for a decent pine tree.

'Now which one would be ok to use?' I began searching before seeing Ryuko in her dragon form flying near me. She transformed to land on the ground carrying the bags of decorations. "You're not serious about looking and chopping down your own tree, right?" I ignored her and found one I liked. "This one looks nice. FIRE IN THE HOLE!" I gave a solid kick to the trunk for it to go through and have the tree rock back. "TIMBEEERRRR!" The tree fell in the snow for Ryuko to glare at me. "Are you insane!?" "No. I just want a nice Christmas for Izuku." She smacked her head while I did a little trimming to get the tree small enough to fit in my home. After, I looked at Ryuko with a smirk. "What?" "You honestly think I'm lugging this thing home myself?" She rolled her eyes before transforming into her dragon form. I got the tree on before sitting on her neck. "Now MUSH!" "You whip me, I'm dropping both you and the tree." I started to laugh while Ryuko sighed. "The things I'll do for Izuku." "I know, right? I wonder what he's doing today for class?" "Probably something like a small Christmas party with everyone." We flew out of the area while I thought about what Ryuko said. 'I wonder what we should do for a Christmas dinner and Christmas Eve dinner? Should I also get cookies?'

With Izuku, Izuku POV:

"Ok kids. Today we'll be having a Christmas party. For those that didn't finish their Christmas gifts to their family yet, you can finish that while we celebrate." Everyone cheered as I pulled out my gift to mom, aunt Ryu, and uncle Fat. My uncle's was about done with me only needing to put a bit more on it along with my aunt's. Mom's though needed a bit more time. "Whatcha working on Izuku?" Kino and Yui came over curious to see my presents to smile. "It wooks so coow!" "I-it really d-does." The teacher soon came over curious while I finished aunt Ryu's gift. "What do you have here Izuku?" "Just a Christmas present for my family." "Would you mind if I take a look at your gifts?" I gave my finished gift to her and her seeing what I did. "O....OH MY GOODNESS!" She was staring at a picture on painting boards before showing it to me. "You did this all by yourself Izuku!?" "Uh huh." "Amazing! The lines are so precise and the shading is almost like I'm looking at the real thing. How did a six year old draw this?"

We looked at our teacher for her to be so caught up in thought I had to tap her elbow. "Teacher, can I have my aunt's gift back?" "U-Uh, sure." She gave it back before seeing me finish uncle Fat's. "Izuku, how did you do all these?" I shrugged my shoulder so "I just knew what they looked like and I drew them. Do you think they'll like them?" I grabbed mom's for the teacher to see that one with me hiding it. "It's not finished yet! Please don't look!" Teacher went silent after seeing a little of what I did and collapsed not long after. "TEACHER!" Everyone went around her for our teacher to slowly wake up. "W-what happened?" "You saw Izuku's gift and feww over shroom." She got up before smiling at me. "Izuku, you have a gift for art." I hid my eye a bit before looking away. "I-it's not that big of a deal. I-I just know how to d-draw." "On the contrary Izuku. During winter break, I want to try and get you into a school for specially gifted kids. What do you say?"