Third Event

Izuku POV:

I started heading for the seating area hoping to get some rest and maybe get some help from Ojiro or Shoda. As I was about to leave though, Ojiro grabbed my shoulder. "We need to talk." "Ok." We went to a room where he started explaining what he thinks Shinso's quirk is. "So what you're saying is, you began  moving without full consciousness after talking with Shinso?" "I'm not fully sure on the details either, but that's all I can tell you. When I responded to him, it kinda felt like I was in a trance or something. I only came out of it when someone bumped into me." 'And the fact it's one on one means that it's most likely not going to wear off if you need an outside force to change it. Chances are, he needs someone to speak to him in order to be certain they're under his control. If that's the case, then all I have to do is avoid speaking to him during the entire match. It's simple, but putting this into motion is where it becomes difficult.' I continued speaking to myself as Ojiro started to get up. "Sorry if it's not much." "No, it's more than helpful. Thanks Ojiro." "You're my friend, so of course I'm going to help." I smiled at him before my body began glowing yellow with a tail coming out of my back similar to Ojiro's that had some green hair on the tip instead of blond. "Seeing it on someone else is kinda interesting." "Sorry if it's weird." "Not at all. I just hope my quirk does something for you." "I'll find a way."

1 hour later, 3rd person POV:

"ALRIGHT FOLKS, TIME FOR THE START OF THE THIRD EVENT!" Mic began shouting into the microphone with Miruko sitting in the back row near Ryukyu. "What I miss?" "Izuku's in the third event with his match being up first. This one's against some guy named Shinso." "Sweet." "ON MY LEFT, WE'VE GOT THE MAN OF A THOUSAND QUIRKS! CLASS 1-A'S IZUKU USAGIYAMA!" The crowd cheered with many excited over seeing him fight first hand. "AND ON MY RIGHT, HOW DID THIS KID GET THIS FAR!? CLASS 1-C'S HITOSHI SHINSO!" Everyone got ready to see what was about to happen with Shinso beginning to play mind games. "That tail guy, he was stupid. To think he'd want to be a hero and be willing to give up an opportunity like this, he's the biggest idiot I've ever seen." "BEGIN!" Izuku was enraged hearing this. "DON'T YOU DARE MOCK HIM-" Izuku stood completely still as everyone panicked seeing this. "USAGIYAMA HAS STOOD STILL FOLKS! WHAT'S GOING ON!?" "Good, now turn around and walk out of the ring." Izuku turned around with a blank stare on him walking to the end of the ring.

"IZUKU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? STOP!" Miruko jumped up freaking out as Izuku was unable to control his actions. 'Come on, snap out of it.' He kept walking with his mind going nuts inside. 'Stop!' He neared the edge of the ring as he was internally screaming to himself. 'STOP DAMMIT!' In that moment, he started seeing eight shadows in the darkness of the doorway. One of which looked a lot like All Might before a strange surge came through his body.

As if someone was controlling him, OFA activated in his body making Izuku flick his fingers on the ground breaking them and snapping him out of the trance

As if someone was controlling him, OFA activated in his body making Izuku flick his fingers on the ground breaking them and snapping him out of the trance. He was right at the rim of the ring and about to step out if he didn't do this. "NO WAY FOLKS, USAGIYAMA STOPPED RIGHT BEFORE ESCAPING THE RING!" "How did you break my mind control!?" Izuku was about to speak, but stopped himself knowing he may not get another chance if he screws up again. He made a dash at Shinso grabbing the purple haired boy to push him out of the ring. In hopes to get him off guard, Shinso began shouting things he'd hope to get the green haired teen to respond to. "You don't get it, do you!? You have an amazing quirk that you were blessed with while I had a villains! You don't get what it's like to start at rock bottom with people looking down on you!" 'I know dammit. I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!' Izuku was answering him in his head while constantly getting socked in the face by the insomniac looking boy.