Pure Rage

Few minutes prior, 3rd person POV:

Izuku continued his fight against both Dabi and Twice, handling both with little to no trouble. "DAMN PUNK! YOU'RE SO AWESOME!" Twice began making a clone of one of the Hassaikai members before it had a blast sent through it's chest to turn it to mud. "THE HECK!?"

"Pact Move: AP Shot." Izuku smirked as Dabi engulfed his body in flames. Unknown to him, the green haired boy used 'Permeation' to go under the floor and give a solid uppercut to the villain's face. Acting quickly, Izuku continued to freeze Dabi in place before seeing another member of the Yakuza try to attack him. Izuku jumped away and was about to use 'Permeation' again, but a strange light came to him to sense something off. "AH!" He went face first into the wall to have Twice laugh at him.

"THAT WAS BY FAR THE DUMBEST THING I'VE SEEN! You ok!?" The Yakuza member tried to attack Izuku for him to dodge using 'Rabbit' to get away and try using Mirio's quirk again. Nothing happened to now worry Izuku.

'This doesn't make sense. I was able to use Permeation just a moment ago.' Thinking on the premise of his quirk, Izuku tried to find a logical answer. 'Considering my quirk only allows me to use at best the same skill level as my friends, Mirio either stopped seeing me as a friend or....' His eyes went wide realizing the second possibility.

"You ready to give up, boy?" Dabi asked as he was finally able to free himself form the ice prison. "I think it's time to wrap this up." Before they could act, Izuku activated Smokescreen to hide his pressence in it. Once done, Izuku ran as fast as he could towards the area Mirio was in fear of the worst scenario.

'Just hold on Mirio. I'm coming to help.'

Back to present

"You damned brat. Do you even have the slightest idea how much work I put in to make my dream a reality?" Overhaul began walking towards Izuku with him preparing to fight. "For so long, I've sought after a way to make quirks nonexistent. To return us to the time where powers were irrelivant and humans weren't monsters. Do you even have the slightest idea what you are ruining when you try to defy me!?"

"So your goal was to erase quirks the entire time. I'll admit, quirks had caused a lot of problems for people. Some are afraid of their quirks and others are ridiculed for the type of quirk they have. I would be lying if I said I wished I didn't have this quirk when it was manifested." Izuku glanced down at his hand before gripping it. "But when you start harming people for the ideals you go for for no reason other than you have to or they're just in the way, that's where what you are doing becomes unforgivable. And that's why I'm stopping you right here, Overhaul. For Eri, Lumillion and everyone else you harmed in hopes to achieve your dream!"

Izuku charged with 'Rabbit' and 'Engine' activated for the merged villain to smirk. "I HOPE YOU'RE READY TO DIE, BOY!" He sent a wave of spikes with Izuku activating both 'Big Fist' and 'Hardening to smash the spikes away and continue his charge.

"PACT MOVE!"

"TOO LATE, BRAT!" Overhaul went to grab Izuku with all four of his hands for him to back away using 'Explosion' to dodge and provide a smoke screen to get behind him.

"DAMNING CANNON!" Izuku used both Bakugou's AP Shot Special Move and Nejire's 'Wave Motion' together to create a pressurized spiralling blast about half the speed of Bakugou's normal blast, but with far more damage due to the spiraling effect. "I'M NOT DONE YET!" Izuku used 'Engine' again while creating a slope of ice to race up and add onto his strength with OFA. "Pact Move..." He got right next to Overhaul's stomach to give a solid kick, sending him up to the ceiling. "Reciprocal Smash!"

Overhaul went towards the ceiling to quickly recover and use his quirk to create spears out of it to hit Izuku. Thinking fast, he used 'Explosion' to blast away and land back on the ground with the villain repeatedly attacking with the now spiked ceiling while creating a way to the ground. 'He knows I can create spikes from the ground, so he's trying to keep me from touching anything to make my quirk ineffective.' Overhaul glanced to his side to see his subordinate still there. He waited until Izuku charged at him to shout. "TIME TO WAKE UP, CHRONO!" Chrono had an arrow come out of his hood to attack Izuku. Luckily for him, Danger Sense warned him to get out of the way immediately, but not fast enough to obtain a spike through his calve by Overhaul's next attack.