Entrance Exams

Izuku POV:

Months passed after the meeting with All Might and obtaining his quirk. In that time, I had also gained Mirio's quirk when he said he truly respects me and wants to help whenever he can. Knowing he was there for me along with Nejire and Tamaki really made me feel happy. Not long after this speech though, I phased right through the floor and wound up naked in the process. This wouldn't be as bad if mom didn't bust a gut laughing at me. I tried to save face by asking All Might a little about his quirk to which he helped me a little with training with it. Thanks to some heavy thinking, I'm able to hold 7% in my entire body.

After months of brutal training, me, Kino, and Yui stood in front of the building of UA. "Today's the day, huh shroom." "Agreed." We were on edge with me walking in first. Unfortunately, I nearly tripped and fell before something wet grabbed me. I looked down to see a tongue. "Good to see you three again." We look behind us to see the two from the sludge villain attack. "Thanks for the save. Kinda bad luck if I fell here." I smile at them while Kino gets in front of us for introductions. "Nice to meet you again shroom! My name is Kinoko Komori, this is Yui Kodai, and our boyfriend Izuku Usagiyama!" They looked at us strangely when Kino said their boyfriend. "It's nice to meet you. My names Ochako Uraraka, and this is my friend Tsuyu Asui." "Call me Tsu *ribbit*." I smiled at both of them before saying anything. "It's nice to meet you both. Hate to cut this short, but we should get inside. Wish you two the best of luck." "Thanks." We ran in with Kino and Yui smirking at me. 'I never like when they have these faces on. I'm suddenly scared.'

Time skip to the examination room

"WHAT'S UP FOLKS! TODAY IS YOUR ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR UA, CAN I GET A YEAH!?" Everyone was quiet as Present Mic shouted this. "WOW TOUGH CROWD! ALRIGHT HERE'S HOW THINGS ARE GOING TO BE!" Mic explained that this was going to be a fake villain point system with points varying from 1-3 for the robot. "Hm, that's funny. He's talking about three robots, but the pamphlet says four." "Is it a typo?" "Maybe it's got some secret meaning shroom." We tried to wrap our heads around this as some blue haired guy with glasses stood up. "Excuse me, but on the pamphlet you have provided it tells of four robots instead of three! If this is a typo, then this is very unbecoming of UA! And you three up there!" The guy glared at us to send a shiver down my spine. "If all you are going to do is talk, then please leave! You are a distraction to everyone here!" I started to hide in my seat as the guy started to really scare me. 'Confrontation with words really isn't my strong suit.'

At the training ground

As I stood in the area, I felt so out of place with everyone and began shaking. 'Oh snap. A lot of people.' I started to shut down in fear with my head being to a wall like Tamaki would. 'I can't handle this. It's too scary.' I start to remember what mom always said about confidence at this point. 'Stay confident Izuku. As mom says, only the weak hearted have the privilege to lack courage!' I glance at everyone again with them all staring at me. 'STOP STARING AT ME! YOUR MAKING ME SELF CONSCIOUS!' I held my head on the wall again with many people kinda looking at me like if I'm for real. 'I should't have come here! *sniffle* I just want to go home!'

"Hey, Usagiyama!" I glance over to see Uraraka running over. "Oh, hello. I guess were in the same testing site." "Yeah, what luck to be in the same testing site." She seemed to be really happy with an aura that lifted my spirits up a bit. "So were you kinda nervous? I saw you with your head on the wall and was wondering if you were ok." "Y-yeah, I just don't handle large crowds so well. That and the nervousness of doing well are kinda getting to me." "I get it. I'm a little nervous as well. But I do feel a lot better knowing a friends here." "Y-you think of me as a f-friend?" She nods to make me feel really happy at that moment. 'She thinks of me as a friend.'

As this was said, I started to glow pink with weird pads on my fingertips. "What was that?" "It was my quirk. It kinda works with me using other quirks of people that are my friends." "That's so cool!" I smiled as she admired my quirk with the door opening up. "ANNND GO!" When Mic said this, I used OFA in my body to run as fast as I could inside before anyone could know whats happening. "THERE'S NO WARNING IN REAL LIFE! FOLLOW THAT KID!" Everyone followed after me before coming into contact with some 2 pointers. "Pact Move: Luna Ring!" They shatter on impact with a few 3 pointers coming at me next. I dodge one while putting my hand on it to make it float in midair. 'So that's what Uraraka's quirk can do. Some kind of floating quirk or something like that.' I grab the robot with a tentacle from Tamaki's quirk to slam it into the other robots. 'Ok, anti gravity. A little off, but still accurate enough.'