Night of Madness

Izuku POV:

The next day started as hectic as the first. The only real difference with this one though was we weren't physically restored from the day before to have fatigue hit us a little harder today. "Usagiyama! Change positions!"

"Yes sir!" I ran towards the next station with Momo for her to see me a bit exhausted.

"This has to be hard on you."

"I've had worse. This is also for us to get stronger, so I can't complain about getting stronger." I started stuffing my face while making small Kokeshi dolls.

"These dolls...."

"They're adorable

"They're adorable."

"Yaoyorozu! Keep moving!" Mr. Aizawa started shouting for Momo to panic and start stuffing her face and making her Russian Nesting Dolls.

'I've always put this off asking, but why does Momo make a Russian doll that's meant to symbolize fertility?'

"Usagiyama! Change stations!"

"Yes sir!" I ran to my next station which happened to be Pony's. I was a little happy with this since I've been practicing my English to try and hold a somewhat decent greeting with her. "Hello. How. Are. Things."

She stopped for a moment hearing me speak English with her eyes lighting up with happiness. "YOU'RE SPEAKING ENGLISH! I'M SO HAPPY!" She tackle hugged me for Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa to notice.

"HEY! GET BACK TO TRAINING YOU TWO!"

"YES SIR!" We immediately started using 'Horn Cannon'. Our goal was to find a way to increase the amount produced, strengthen them and control more than two. It seemed simple in theory, but it was very close to controlling raging bulls from how it felt trying to get them under control. To be honest, I kinda didn't give Pony enough respect with her quirk until I tried to take control of the horns.

"These horns are mine, so why can't I use them as well?" This seemed to trouble Pony with an idea popping into my head about how to control them a bit better.

"What are you seeing when you fire the horns and try to control them?"

"I'm trying to see them as a cannon that goes 'boom'. Why?"

"Maybe try thinking of it like a video game where you can control the direction of them. Try using your fingers as a straightforward way to control them."

Pony tried to take my advice with the controlling of the horns for her being a bit easier and less of a hassle. "AWESOME! I CAN CONTROL MY HORNS BY MY FINGERS LIKE A CONTROLLER!"

'Once again, I don't know what she said completely.'

"Usagiyama! Change stations!"

"Yes sir!" I went towards the next station to find Toga drinking several different kinds of blood. Personally, I wasn't a fan of how to transform with her quirk, but it did have it's uses to not look a gift horse in the mouth. Her goal was trying to use the quirks of people she transforms into to try and use their quirks. Since from studies on how the quirk worked by Recovery Girl she said it was possible, her goal today is to try and use that as a deciding factor. As such, Mr. Aizawa asked me to help by having her drink the blood of people who's quirks I can use.