Trapped

Izuku POV:

"Hey kid. Wake up." I started to hear a voice I'm not familiar with start asking me to wake up. For some reason, I felt as if I was light as a feather. "Kid. Get up!" I couldn't focus on much as I felt my subconscious fade in and out. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING ME WAIT FOR!?" I opened my eyes to see a man with no hair as well as some strange equipment on yelling at me.

 "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING ME WAIT FOR!?" I opened my eyes to see a man with no hair as well as some strange equipment on yelling at me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Well you're finally up. About time. I've been here for the past few minutes trying to get your brain workin again."

'Just who is this guy?' I tried to talk with it not working to look down to see my mouth wasn't showing as well as most of my body. The only part of me that wasn't shrouded in what looked like a black haze was my right leg and some of my left hand.

"Don't panic. You just can't manifest yourself fully in OFA yet, which means you haven't mastered it to it's current full potential."

'To my potential? What's he talking about?...Wait, I'M INSIDE OFA RIGHT NOW!?'

"That look on your face tells me you're freaking out. It's fine. Let me just go over the basics. You already know that OFA stockpiles energy, right?" I nodded as an answer. "Good. Then let's use that as a baseline for what's happening right now. You see, OFA can store not only the energy produced by the past users and send it off to the next holder. It can also stockpile the information of everyone it touches' quirks."

'Wait, it can stockpile the quirks of the past user's themselves?' I thought back to my fight with Muscular understanding that this might've been what happened to me.

"You've already seen my quirk Black Whip in action." I glanced up to see the man create the black wisps that I used during the fight. "To make things easy for us kid, the names Daigoro Banjo. I was the fifth user of OFA before it was passed down. My quirk Black Whip allows me to create black wisps with the ability to hold things. All I gotta do to use it is think of what I wanna use my quirk on to capture and it will catch it. For the most part it's kinda badass, but don't try to overuse my quirk." The area started to fade away with Banjo groaning. "We're running out of time. Listen kid, thanks to All Might and his use of the quirk, we're able to discuss things with you as well as us. You're also able to use your quirks as well. Counting Black Whip, you'll also have up to six different quirks manifest inside you. But none of that matters if you don't get out of what you're in right now." He faded with the area turning into a bright flash.

Back in reality

I started waking up bound to what felt like a metal chair. "Where am I?"

"Glad to see you are finally up." I looked towards the source of the voice to see the man that took me before. "I suppose some introductions are in order Izuku Usagiyama."

"All For One. Why did you attack the training camp and why kidnap me!?"

"Patience boy. All will be revealed in time. The kidnapping though, I think you and I both know why." I thought about it a second to come to the conclusion this had to do with OFA. "I take it you found out?"