Special Moves

Izuku POV:

The first day back in classes came for the hero course with most of us it being kinda a breath of fresh air in a way. After everything that went down, I half missed just having normal school stuff. Right now, we're all sitting in the classroom with Toga sitting behind me in the vacant seat that was once that Mineta kid's. "So Usagiyama. I see no crutches today." Toga mentioned to me to have some confidence in what she said.

"Yeah. Recovery Girl agreed to heal my legs enough where I can function without it today. She still is very mad at me though, so I should take it easy a little."

"Yeah. You were a fucking mess when we found you." Kaachan mentioned while laughing a bit.

"You could be a little nicer, dude. It's not like Usagiyama asked to have his legs broken in the way they were."

"Buzz off, soy sauce face." Kaachan immediately shot back at Sero while flipping him off in a classic method of him responding to others.

The door began to slide open with all of us staying quiet and trying to prepare for Mr. Aizawa to start. "Ok. So classes officially don't start back up until next month starts, but you all are here because your job now is to get the provisional license."

'If I remember correctly, mom said the provisional is a license that for the most part gives you the ability to act as if you were an actual pro on situations needing your quirk.' Mr. Aizawa explained the provisional license in the way mom described it before going on about what we were doing.

"Since you all have trained and shown natural growth with your quirk's limits, we'll need to have you make ways to harness that raw power in a technique. In short, this class will be about Special Moves."

"YEAH!" Everyone started cheering at this before our teacher gave a death glare.

"SHUT UP!" We quickly quieted down after he shouted this for Mr. Aizawa to continue. "To make things simple, the provisional is normally given to second years with UA being one of the very few exceptions to that unwritten rule. That's why today, you'll have three different teachers helping you with today's lesson." Once this was said, Midnight, Ectoplasm and Cementos walked into the room to gain our attention.

"Alright everyone. Time to start heading down to training gym Gamma." Midnight asked us to start heading with her for us to take our hero costumes to change into.

On gym Gamma

Everyone began standing around with our teachers explaining to us what was going to happen. "For the next two weeks, we're going to be working on methods to create special moves." Midnight began explaining in ways we could do them. "Special Moves are ways you can creatively use your quirk your own way. In a sense, you'll be doing the same thing that Usagiyama does on a regular basis when it comes to his quirk."

"...What?"

"Your Pact Move techniques. You could easily argue those are Special Moves in which you've already completed the criteria and more." I felt a little touched by this comment to start crying a little.

"Starting now, you all will be doing the same and training against one of my own clones. If you need or desire a costume upgrade, you are free to ask Powerloader in the support course. However, keep in mind if it is a large upgrade or not if you would have to wait a prolonged period of time." Ectoplasm explained as Cementos created for us several different areas to train on. I hopped on one of the lower ones since I wanted to try a new idea I had, but didn't know how to enact it.

'If I'm going to get the provisional, I need to think of things that are not only original to the quirks I have, but also original to me.' A kick from Ectoplasm brought me out of my train of thought for him to speak up.