Decisions

Izuku POV:

It's been a few months since the attack from the sludge villain with me, Yui, and Kino training for UA. "That the best you got? Show me your iron will!" Today, mom thought it would be best for us to train against her in a one on three match. We've done coordinated moves before, but nothing quite like this. "Yui, now!" I shout for Yui to throw a few ball bearings to turn into the size of boulders. "You think that's gonna work? TOO EASY!" Mom dodges with her not noticing me and Kino on two of the four that she threw. I use Wave Motion to try and pin her down with Kino using her mushrooms to do the same. When she seems to be down, I came in with mom's quirk to do an ax kick to her head. "TOO SIMPLE!" Unfortunately for me, she sees this and grabs my leg to slam me into Kino before being thrown into Yui. We laid on top of each other with our heads spinning from what just happened.

"Not bad you three. If I wasn't a pro, you would've gotten me." "Did you have to throw me into Yui and Kino." "I'll admit that the throw was a little much, but your gonna be fine." We stay in this position with mom grabbing us to put us inside on the couch. "I guess I did go a little overboard on you three. I'll get something to drink while you three recover." "Thanks." We all answer with mom leaving the room. While she was gone, Yui leaned on my shoulder to put her head in my neck. "You ok?" "Yes, I just want to snuggle a bit." "Me too." I glance down to see Kino hugging my waist smiling from ear to ear. I simply smiled at them as I wrapped an arm around each of them.

Since the confession, me, Kino, and Yui have gotten closer than ever. We've regularly gone on dates that we mix up quite a bit on occasion. One of the more recent, we wen't to the beach that I went to while I was little. This broke my heart though seeing the beach was now an illegal dumping site. This angered me to no end, so me and the girls made a pack that we would clean this place up to restore it's beauty. We were already three quarters of a way done in a month thanks to my dragon form taking the bigger pieces out and dropping them into the dump. Thanks to the sudden change as well, people began to visit the beach to make it a nice little hang out for couples and families alike. We also began heading there often during dates when it's nice out to enjoy the fruits of our hard work.

*knock* *knock* "Hey Izuku, can you get that?" "On it." I get up from my comfy spot and start heading to the door. When I open it, I see a man that looked like a walking blond skeleton close to my height. "Can I help you?" I smiled at the man while he stared at me. "Is an Izuku Usagiyama here?" "That's me, but who are you?" He looked around before asking. "Would you mind if we take this conversation indoors?" "Uhh, sure." I let the man in with mom walking into the living room. "Who's the walking pile of bones?" "That's what I'm trying to find out." He sits in an open seat while me and mom sit with the girls.

"My name is Toshinori Yagi, and I have a proposition for young Izuku." "Look man, if your wanting to say your gay for him then your out of luck. I already have two possible daughters in law and a third one when the three of them talk about it." Mom laughed as she said this with the man spitting out blood at her comment. "HOLY CRAP/SHROOM!" We all shouted as the man wipes his face of blood before explaining himself. "That's not why I'm here. I'd like to offer Izuku a power I carry. But you'll probably understand better when I'm in this form." The man gets up and starts to flex a bit. When he did, his body transformed into one that we knew rather well.

 When he did, his body transformed into one that we knew rather well