Author's Note (last one I swear)

I started writing this fic about eighteen months ago after reading 'Loki and the Witchling' on Wattpad (if you haven't read it yet you should definitely go and check it out, it's amazing), and never in my wildest dreams did I think that it would get anywhere near this sort of reaction.

At the time of writing this (7/3/2021) (3/7/2021 for my American readers) Meant To Be has 724,000 reads on Wattpad, and that figure is still climbing. That number blows my mind. I'm literally just a normal eighteen-year-old girl in university writing for fun and so many people have read my words and hopefully enjoyed them... I have written a lot of words in this fic but I can't find one to describe how that makes me feel.

Reader, this message is for you.

If you've made it this far, or even if you haven't: thank you so much. You can't know how much this fic means to me, and every comment and vote and "I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER" has made the last eighteen months just so incredible. I wish I could reply to every single comment you all leave because some of them have made me really smile/laugh/cry/all of the above.

Sorry for all of the emotional waffle but I honestly poured my heart into this fic (I dread to think how long I spent sat writing it), and the reason I got to do that is because of every single one of you lovely lot.

Thank you so much. I love you all so much. Time to click completed on this fic for the second and final time, and then throw myself head first into my next one ;)

Ellie x

(check out my 'Loki Imagines' book for some Writer's Cut type one shots from this story, based on prompts from you <3)