chapter 1

Second Person P.o.v.

Being taken has been your dream, but you didn't expect your relationship to be like this.

Distant, cold and lonely.
You did your best to talk to him, hug his arm, his waist, peck in the cheek or forehead, but all he did is dodge and call you a 'clingy bitch'.

Even with how he treated you, you still kept in a tighr grip of that little hope and happiness you get when you see him just as normal like usual, you always understands that he don't have much time on dating since he's time is mostly occupied in training.
To be honest, your kinda jealous over some little training, it looks like he's girlfriend is training.

Your relationship isn't lovey dovey nor a abusive relationship it was...nothing.
Just, like a friend but much colder.
Like, strangers with memories.

You've been dating him for 5 months now, being sent to Japan in the age of 15 is quite hard. Especially since your father forbid you to come to your grandma's mansion.

You didn't tell your boyfriend that your a successor of such successful and prestigious family. Your mother's surname, Kambe, is very popular amongst rich people. Owning almost 1/2 of the most succesful company in the world is a big responsibility.

Your uncle, Daisuke Kambe, declined the offer of being the next succesor of the family's agencies, currently working as a police with such money somewhere in (country) with your non-relatable uncle, Haru Kato as his partner in crime.

Your Mom, Suzue Kambe has the hands and minds of a leader and scientist.

She agreed to your father's task to live in Japan on  your own with so little money, 20,000$ to be exact, using it to buy a little apartment down the street and buying your needs. Having a job working on a cafe nearby and going to school is quite tiring and difficult but you managed.

You thought to yourself, 'what could possibly go wrong?' Well, living alone and working to feed yourself and pay the bills and rent is hard. Especially when your still 15.

Now 16 years old, attending U.A. is much more tiring than you expected it to be. Even though your boyfriend is there by your side and is on the backround all the time of the day, it seems as he didn't acknowledge you or even say hi and peck your cheek.

You didn't mind though, your used to it. Watching him as his 'friends' and him hang around, not even giving you a single glance hurts you. But you stayed silent and observe everyone around you.

3 months after going to U.A. and 8 months being taken, you noticed him and Ochaco Uraraka being closer than his squad and him.

This raised suspicion for you but decided to shrug it off since you don't want your already distant and cold boyfriend get badly mad at you for assuming such a thing.

Along the way, you started to also get close to his best friend, Kirishima Eijiro. The red-head was all so sweet to you, viewing him as a brother figure, you spewed all your worries and suspension about your boyfriend in which he understands and listen, comforting you when it becomes to much.

He was actually there for you, the kind of guy you needed than being alone all the time despite being a taken girl.

Your boyfriend seemed to not mind your closeness with his best friend which increased your worries and doubts.

once again, you shrug it off and continued on your life with your only best friend, Kirishima Eijiro.

But, someone wants to destroy your happy-go-lucky and innocent reputation one day and spread rumors with a purely fake but realistic evidence in their hand.