chapter 25

Third Person P.o.v.

She didn't ask the redhead because of last night, she thought he just needs a hug or some sort.

Both her uncles bid goodbye to the students, Daisuke having backaches and cramps all over from the 'thin' futon and spitting his breakfast because it was 'disgusting' along with his niece and her childhood friend like the usual.

Bakugou slept peacefully last night, he was happy he got a hug from her even though she mistook him as Kirishima last night and didn't even bother to check on Uraraka after.

The brunette was waiting on her room that night, her boyfriend said that he'll be there since she needed a cuddle and comfort from his ex-girl's words yesterday. She needed him yet, he wasn't there. So she's going to ask him where he is right here, right now.

"Katsuki." Her usual soft and happy voice was monotone but it didn't even give shivers to her boyfriend.

"Yeah?" He simply turned his head, not bothering to kiss her forehead like he does every morning which made her frustrated.

"Where were you last night? You told me that you were going to see me last night because I need a cuddle." She asked him, brows furrowed slightly.

"I forgot, pink cheeks." He simply answered.

"No! You never forget, Katsuki!! Not even a single bit!" She puffed her cheeks out, not noticing everyone's eyes on the couple.

"I said 'I forgot 'alright?! Just give me a break round face!" He barked, making her gasp out of surprise.

"Wha..what did you just call me?!" She yet again, asked him. With added anger.

"..." he bit his tounge, not wanting to anger his girlfriend anymore.

"He called you 'round face' Uraraka." Said Jean who cackled after, finding the nickname funny.

"Shut up horseface!" Yelled Bakugou.

"I..." he swallowed his pride down.
"I'm sorry...baby." he murmured, which she sighed and gave him a hug.

"Damn, you guys really are the best couple! Awhee!!" Awed the pinknette, known as Mina Ashido and everyone in Class 1-A agreed with her, silently squealing and in awe at both's relationship.

Someone cleared their throat that made their stares cut off from the loving couple.

Mikasa shifted her eyes on her h/c haired friend who's clutching the glass so tight and hard, it cracked a little.

"Uh...uhmn..." nobody don't have the guts to cut off the awkward atmosphere as all eyes are on the h/c head who has her back turned to them.

She simply put down the cracked glass on the trashcan before turning to everyone with a stoic expression written on her face.

"What? Don't give me those eyes you bitches, I don't care of what they do. They can even make out infront of me for all I care." She rolled her e/c eyes in annoyance while her heart ached at the sight of her ex-lover.

Walking away from the kitchen, eyes still stuck on her, she took out her glasses and put it on her eyes.

''I want to go to the beach today. HEUSC, please send a car here at U.A. high, Class 1-A's dormitory and bring my favorite bathing suit. And I want the car to carry about 40 people, if not, just send another car. Location: Kambe resort." She took a look at her nails as she talked to no body.

"Cars will arrive in approximately 20 minutes."

"I want to go to the beach today, if you want to come, then come. Class 1-A is also welcome to go. You all have 20 minutes to prepare." Is all she said before walking out the scene, preparing her things with the exception of her bathing suit.