chapter 24

Third Person P.o.v.

After the practice, all classes made their way back to the locker room to dress up again then back to the classroom where Aizawa awaits, sleeping like usual.

"Y/n, look! Look!" Gushed Hange as she let her friend take a look at her unfinished work.

"Hm? What's that Zoe?" Asked the h/c head.

"This is a shielding gadget but I'm still working on it." Her eyes shined behind her glasses with a determined smile on her face.

"Oh cool! But please do tell me your not using me as a volunteer to use it again..."

"Oh no! I asked Mr.Grumpy pants, AKA. Levi but he denied so I asked horseface and he agreed!" Smiled the brunette with glasses.

"Pfft. I should call Levlev that one day." Chuckled Y/n as she thought about Hange's nickname to her childhood friend.

"Yeah, you should try one day and see his reaction!"

"Alright, everyone's here again." Aizawa woke up from his nap and immediately, both classes sat down to listen to the adult.

"We're not doing the usual from now on today, we will have an inspection from both officers slash detectives. As you can see, Detective Tsukaouchi is on a maternity leave for his wife and he will be back for quite a long time so U.A. hired 2 detectives. Be good to them." Announced Aizawa.

"Alright, come in please and greet the children." His monotone voice boomed in every corner of the room. not a moment later, the door opened.

A man with brown hair and honey eyes came in and another with a expensive tuxedo and black gloves with slick back raven hair and blue eyes.

"Hello, I am Haru Kato. The new detective that will be replacing Mr.Tsukaouchi." introduced the man with brown hair.

"My name is Daisuke Kambe and I am here with the same reason as Kato." The man did not smile nor wave, he smiply told the high schoolers with a stoic expression.

She already knew about this and kept quiet, just tapping her gloved fingers on the table while the other hand on her cheek, e/c eyes looking outside and observing the nature.

"They will be here for now but they won't take long. They just need to ask you a few questions." Said Aizawa as if he's introducing some dangerous animals to his class full of 5 year olds.

"Let's get to businesses shall we?" Asked the black haired man in his 30's as he took out his special sunglasses to take a quick inspection of the class.

"Let's start with Minoru Mineta if that's okay?" Smiled Kato as he looked for the said student.

"Me! That's me!" Waved the little arm of the purple ball haired boy from the back.

"Please follow us." Haru instructed as Mineta jumped from his seat and walked his way to the older men.

~~
After the whole Q&A with the detectives, U.A. high offered them to rest for the night as it's already dark.

Haru thought that they shouldn't intrude but Daisuke has other plans so both of them agreed.

Currently sitting with their niece who is sipping her favorite tea and them with their own, surrounded by 1st Class and Class 1-A.

"Wait. How come you didn't decide to be a hero if your quirk is mind telekinesis?" Asked Sero.

"I'm busy with my own doings." Answered Daisuke as he sipped his tea who he clearly didn't like as he preferred wine or alcohol instead, but with him surrounded by minors along with Kato, he couldn't.

"Damn, that sucks." Murmured the other ravenette named Sero.

"How about you Mr.Kato?" Asked Yaoyorazu with a kind smile.

"Eh..nothing much. I just want to serve justice even though I'm no hero like the others out there since my quirk is pretty useless in battle." He answered with a shrug, enjoying his hot tea.

"I think I better go to rest. Goodnight everyone." Their niece stood up, placing her tea on the saucers before walking out the common room to the guest room where her things are.

"Night Y/n!" Replied her friends as her ex-classmates merely waved their hands.

"Well, I think it's pretty late don't you think? We can just lay in a futon here in the living room to sleep." Said Haru, wanting to talk to his niece after everyone got to their own room.

"Hmm? It's pretty early but okay! Goodnight, Mr.Kambe and Mr.Kato." Kaminari bid goodbye to both detectives and classmates as well as guests before heading to the elevator.

Soon the room is empty with only Daisuke and Haru in the room when their niece showed up in her nightgown, sitting in between both men.

"Did you get to do your own part, uncle?" She asked, leaning on her favourite uncle's shoulder.

"Yes, I alredy did." He answered her.

"U.A. will be holding the U.A. sports festival the next few weeks by the way, Y/n." Mentioned Haru.

"And? I could care less." She shrug.

"You and your classmates will be also participating in this event, Y/n. I called your parents to remind them and they will be here in the exact day as the festival." Daisuke commented, the h/c haired girl took her head off her uncle's shoulder with a distant look on her eyes.

"Villains will surely watch and observe the students so don't go all out, Y/n. Just use one side. U.A. is already dangerous because of the League of Villains constantly attacking them uninvited and kidnapped your ex-boyfriend. We're just worried about the climax of the situation Y/n." Haru petted his niece's head as his partner explained his plan and prediction in the end of the festival.

"Mhmn...okay. I trust you both uncles. I'll just use my telekinesis side during the festival." She decided, her telekinesis side is pretty powerful as she do say so herself.

She can make things float and attack her oponent with a distance and can distract them with ease.

"Well, good night Uncle Daisuke, Uncle Haru. I will be on my way now." She bid goodnight at her uncles before trying to go back on her temporary dorm room. Keyword(s): trying to.

A familiar yet, not warm hand wrapped it's way to her own soft hand.

Turning, all she could see is swollen red eyes glowing in the darkness of the hallway, she thought it was her friend Kirishima so she smiled and asked him a question.

"Are you okay? Why are you still up? It'd pretty late you know." The care in her voice made the owner of the red swollen and shining eyes's heart melt.

They pulled her into a hug they desperately wanted for a few months now and held her tight, as if he let go, she'll vanish.

"H-huh-?" With surprise, she hugged back and rubbed their back, caressing her hand through their soft hair and smiled.

They didn't dare to speak as they knew if they would, she'd let go so they stayed quiet for the sake of the moment they wanted and hungered for months.

She giggled as if it was a happy moment which it is for them, continuing to rub their back and ruffle their hair softly. Almost lovingly for them.

"It's late. Maybe 9:40 p.m.. We still have classes tomorrow you know." She yet again, spoke with her angelic voice.

She let go of the hug, making them frown in the dark and hugged her one last time, tears beginning to form in their eyes yet again.

"...damn, okay Kirishima that's enough. I'm sleepy now, goodnight." She bid goodnight at Kirishima who let go of the hug immediately.

They observed her figure going inside the guest room, their heart melting with tears streaming down their cheeks.

"I miss you, Y/n." Bakugou murmured under his breath, happy he could have a moment with her even if she thought he was Kirishima.