chapter 16

Third Person P.o.v.

"I have something to tell." Both Daisuke and his niece said in unison.

E/c eyes met with her uncle's blue ones for a moment, telling his to be the first.

"Alright, I'll tell mine first." Everyone stopped eating for a moment, their full attention on him.

"Chief has an assigned mission for both me and Kato at Musutafu Japan, holding Detective Tsukaouchi's case for U.A." he looked at his niece, waiting for a reaction.

"It's your job, Daisuke so it's really alright." F/n said, the h/c haired man sipping his wine after.

"Well, all I can say is be careful, Daisuke." Suzue held her brother's hand with a smile on her beautiful face.

Everyone waited for Y/n's reaction, observing her body language.

"It's your work, Uncle Daisuke. I don't have the right to stop you just because you work for U.A.. Just be careful." She answered, her mind working to form an idea.

"What's your announcement Y/n?" Asked F/n.

"General Pixis will send us to Musutafu Japan too, by the end of the month. He said we're assisting a certain school as our longest expedition." She sipped her tea after her announcement.

"Oh! Daisuke, when will you fly to Japan?" Asked Suzue.

"The end of the month." He answered.

"How about you both will go there at the same time? You can use our private jet." Suggested Y/n's father.

"I'm not alone, Papa. I don't want Uncle Daisuke and Uncle Haru to be disturbed by my classmates and friends." She commented.

"Well, how about you go and take my Jet? Daisuke will take his own." Replied her mother.

"Okay." She agreed.

~~
Y/n walked down the THS hall in search for her teacher, General Pixis.

She checked the classroom but the old man wasn't there, her second guess is at the principal's office.

Knocking at the wooden door, a faint 'come in' could be heard from the other side.

Opening the door to be greeted by General Pixis himself, she showed respect before letting herself be comfortable at one of their chairs.

"What can I do for you, Ms.L/n?"

"Well, I would like to be the one responsible for the other's flight to Japan, sir." She answered, the man's eyes turned from the papersheets to his student.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, My family and I discussed about it yesterday night and I am here to tell you that we will be using one of my family's jet to get to Japan. For free." She told him.

"Okay, I agree. I will be announcing this later. Thank you for your offer, Ms.L/n. THS will gladly accept it." He smiled, she nodded her head with a smile. Placing a fist on her heart, she bowed her head before walking out his office.

"What was that about?" A voice asked behind her, making her flinch.

"L-Levi!" She squeaked, he chuckled.

"I was just telling General Pixis that I will be responsible for our flight to Japan by the end of the month." She told him.

"I have my own you know." He frowned.

"I know you have but I already told him ALL of us will be using MY jet." she replied with a small smirk.

"Tch, that damn brain of yours." He flicked her forehead which she replied with a cute 'ow'.

To be honest, Levi Ackerman has a thing for Y/n L/n for a very long time.
But he didn't tell her though, he's afraid.

Afraid of being rejected by the woman who fills his heart.

"Nah, whatever." She rolled her eyes playfully before walking down the hallway with him beside her.

"What are you going to do by the way?" He asked, face being disgusted as he saw a very dirty and dusty locker.

"Going to do what we're going to...?" She trailed off, not sure what to answer.

"We're going to Musutafu, Japan, Y/n. It's near U.A.. you can bump into one of their damn students, idiot." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, pfft. I don't have anything in my mind yet, thanks for letting me know about one of your scenarios though." She bumped his shoulder slightly.

"Your welcome, brat."

"Would you stop calling me 'brat'?!" She asked him, he replied with a bitter...

"No."

"Levi!!"

~~
"So your ruining her ex?" Asked Haru as he found out about Daisuke's intentions.

"Yes. I already fired his parents from work." His eyes never leaving the screen as he answered his partner's question.

"How about the girl?"

"She will be, soon. I'm going for one of the students. I found a list Y/n must've left at the scanning room."

"Scanning room?" Haru asked, clearly confused.

"The one with the big screen, HEUSC's main source."

"Oh, that."

"Yes." The ravenette nodded his head.

"Her next target is big, but we don't have a problem with that." A dangerous glint appeared on his eyes as Haru just look at him.

"Who?"

"HEUSC, buy half the floors of Endeavor Agency."

"Floors Has been successfully purchased, balance: Unlimited."