BAKUGOU ENDING

"...Bakugou?"

He gulped, brows furrowed and nervous as he approached her.

"What..what do you want?" She asked, clearly confused as to why he is so dressed up, she knew that the ash blonde does not wear fancy things so it left her confused and curious as to why he wore one all of the sudden.

"Listen up, idiot." His red hues stared at her softly before taking a deep breath and exhaled in silence.

"I...I may not be the best fucking boyfriend for the first time but, after our damn relationship, I knew I fucked up! I knew that I just couldn't let you the fuck go away with all of that. The feeling when you got back made me feel more alive than ever.
I r-I realized how much you mean to me, I know it's cheezy as hell but it's true..."

"Will you give ne a second chance?"

Y/n L/n is left speechless at her ex-boyfriend's speech. She did not know whether to deny or accept it. But one thing's for sure, the butterflies in her stomach fly all around.

"I..." She knows that she couldn't trust him like she did in the past, they will be doubts but, a certain feeling told her to give him a chance.

Which...

"Yes." She complied.

She knows what she is doing, she knows that this..this relationship will be hard but considering what he did to her in the past few months made her realize that, he isn't that bad.

He changed for the better, she didn't know if she will thank Uraraka for that but he did change and she was happy for him.

The two did not feel and noticed the presence of the one and only Levi Ackerman who is left speechless and jawdropped.

It breaks his heart, it breaks it a million times than ever. His support and love for her through the years was not seen and noticed by the lady he loves so much.

He loves her for the past decade! And yet, she chose a man who cheated on her, a man who realized his love for her after their break up.

Questions filled the ravenette's head but his broken heart is too shattered for him to even care about those questions.

Drip. Drip.

Tears fell down his grey eyes, down his cheeks, to his jaws, to the cold floor..

Where his heart also dropped.

"That damn bastard..." he muttered, grabbing a tissue to wipe off the tears.

"What do you have that I don't anyway?" He asked, throwing the flowers and chocolates he ordered to the pile of garbage.

"I love her for years and yet, she didn't even notice. You hurt her, you cheated on her and yet, she got back to you.." He turned around the corner to see his best friend with the same eyes as he has right now.

"Awe, poor Levi.." Hange immediately go and dived into the arms of the short boy.

He didn't move from his spot and just stared at the ground beneathe him and the tall girl.

His heart and mind is too drunk in sadness that he didn't even hear what his best friend's words are.

The tall brunette's heart shattered as she saw her friend being rejected for a millionth time in his lifetime.

She felt his pain, the rejection, because she knows how it feels.

She dived in his arms to give him comfort because when she did, no one was there. No one was there to comfort her through hard times.

She would be less sad if they would just be together rather than rejecting the boy.

The boy she had a crush on.

She wanted him to be happy rather than be like this, she won't hate the h/c haired female for that though.
She loves Katsuki Bakugou and not Levi Ackerman, she wanted to be with him rather than her childhood friend.

"I'll always be here for you Levi, Always."

....

...

..

.

"Because I love you, even if you don't love me."

The end!