chapter 14

Third Person P.o.v.

"Um, guys." Called the chief of the station.

"Yes sir?" Everyone's attention shifted at the man.

"So um, I know you all aren't detectives but Mr.Kambe and Mr.Kato, I would like you both to go on this mission." This piqued both men's curiousity.

"What is it chief?" The brunette asked.

"You will be replacing Detective Tsukaouchi who holds the League of Villain's case." Said the chief, handing the yellow folder to the rich ravenette as the brunette took a look from his shoulders.

Detective Tsukaouchi has both black eyes and hair, maybe in his 30's.

"He will be having a few months or even a year break as his wife will be having a child soon." Explained Chief.

"Ah, I see. Where is he anyways?" Asked the brunette as Daisuke took his sunglasses and answered Kato's question.

"Japan. Musutafu, Japan."

"Wait really?" Kato's eyes went wide as he heard Daisuke's answer.

"Yes. He is from Japan, holding League of Villain's case for U.A. high as they only attack the school and just a few months ago, All Might has dropped from being the Number 1 Pro hero, Endeavor replaced him immediately.
It is also believed that they teamed up with the infamous Hero killer: Stain." The chief sipped a bit of his hot coffee after the explanation.

"I see." Daisuke took off his sunglasses before questioning the chief once again.

"When we'll be leaving?" He asked.

"Around 4 months." He answered, both partners in crime nodded their heads before turning back at their computers to send emails and check the internet for information and proof.

~~
"Oi Kambe." Called Haru, Daisuke give him a glance as a reply.

"He mentioned that we're working for 'U.A. high' are you really going to work for them after what they did to our niece?" He asked, Daisuke just walked ahead, looking like he isn't paying attention to his partner in crime.

"Yes. It's our job, Kato. Besides, we still have 4 months to fly there." The rich ravenette replied Kato's question.

"Well, you do have a point...I just don't want to make Y/n upset or sad. Us working for U.A. might break her heart." Haru looked down, already Imagining his niece's upset face.

"We're working for U.A. because that's our work but that doesn't mean I won't help her on her revenge for U.A.. she's my family, ofcourse I will help her."

"Your right...yeah." Kato nodded his head before waving at Daisuke as a silent goodbye and walked his way to his apartment whilst the Ravenette man walked to his signature black car.

"I'll just announce it when the time is right."

~~
"Damn it." She wiped the blood off her lips as she is tossed by the one and only Zoe Hange on training.

"Faater L/n! You need to show us that you deserve here in 1st class!" She yelled at her, h/c hair messy, bruised body and bleeding lip, Y/n kicked Hange's stomach which made the brunette stumble back and fall on her butt making a big thud.

"I'll show you...I deserve to be here." She murmured, sending a kick at the neck which Hange didn't defend on time, she fell and blacked out as Y/n hit a nerve that put her to sleep.

"Wooh! Good job Y/n!!" Cheered her friends-With the exception of Levi-who were already at 1st class.

"Well, good job L/n. You did well." Praised Commander Pixis while the 17 year old put a fist on her heart and bowed as to show respect.

"Thank you, General Pixis.'' She muttered while the old man just nodded his head before he called another person to combat another.

She walked off the field towards where the others are.

Sasha immediately jumped at the arms of the h/c head.

"Y/n! Your so awesome! You defeated Hange in one kick!!" She praised, letting go of her friend before snapping the cookie in half, giving her the other.

"Thank you." She smiled at Sasha, eating the cookie her friend gave.

Sasha rarely give or share food to anybody, so Y/n is really happy to make Sasha share the other piece of cookie with her. Even if she has to resist spitting it as the flavor is too  'cheap' for her liking.

"Good job Y/n!" Jean ruffled her h/c hair with a grin on his face.

"Oi! Stop touching her horseface!" Barked Eren as hmhe grabbed the h/c haired female away from Jean.

"Eh?! Who do you think you are Titan boy?!"

(Que Present Mic's voice-
Eren Jeager
Quirk: Titan.
He can transform into a titan (any kind of heights) by making him bleed.
time limitation: 1 hour.

Drawback: exhaustion)

(Jean Kirstien
Quirk: Horse
He attracts horses by whistling.

Drawback: lack of breath)

"Alright guys, calm down." The sweet blonde tried to stop their playful fight while Y/n giggled in the middle of 3 boys.

~~
"I'm exhausted." She stretched her arms after the very Intense practice today, satisfying pops could be heard as she stretched making her release a relieved sigh.

"Oi brat!" Someone called from behind, turning her head she saw her childhood friend walking his way to her.

"Oh? Hey, Levi." She greeted him which he replied with a nod of his head.

"Good job for today, I'm surprised you beat four eyes earlier since she can calculate your movement every time." He praised her, Y/n's cheeks turned rosy pink as she heard those words.

"Th-thanks." She muttered.

"Oh by the way," he started, turning his head towards her."-I'm inviting you to dinner at my manor tonight to celebrate your transferee to 1st class since you didn't tell me sooner." He ended with a blush on his cheeks, wanting to rub the back of his neck but didn't.

"U-um sure! I'll go! Mom and Dad would always allow me to go at your estate a-and...I just wanted to surprise you, that's why I didn't tell you that I was transfering to..1st class." Every word became quieter as Y/n talk but as I said, Levi can understand every language. Even quiet language or muttering one.

"HEUSC, Text 'mom' and 'papa' that I'm going to have dinner at Levi's tonight and maybe sleep there too."

"Text succesfully sent."

"Mom replied: okay. Just wear protection honey."

She gasped with hotter cheeks while the male beside her fake coughed with wide eyes and also red cheeks.

"M-Mom!"

~~

"Tenya, our agency has lost over 1/2 of people last week, Ms.Haruhi don't have further information. Just an email from an unknown buyer." The woman on the other side of the phone said.

"Mother, what happened? An unknown buyer? Did you sign a contract to let them purchase our hardworking employees?" Iida asked, body stiffer than usual with sweat dripping down his forehead.

"That's the thing. I didn't sign any contract, I asked Tensei or your father but they denied it saying they didn't sign any contract. And it's not any employees that they buyed, they bought our best men Tenya."

"Do not worry mother, we can do this and find new employees as of now we do not have many."

Iida Agency is full of heroes, the agency has been passed down to generation and generation by the Iida Family. currently owned by Tenya Iida's big brother, Tensei Iida.

"Yes, Tensei also have the same idea. But for now, please do be careful of spending your money, Tenya. We do not know what will happen in the near future." After that, she hung up.

Iida let out a deep sigh, hand on his forehead while the other taking off his glasses and rub his eyes.

"What is happening right now?" He murmured.