chapter 41

Third Person P.o.v.

He noticed a notification on his computer.

Taking a sip from his hot coffee on his hand, he clicked the notification.

His tired onyx eyes read the letter with boredom.

Dear U.A. high,
                           We would like to extend the deal of letting our top 10 students to stay there for another 7 months.
With that, it will be a full year stay and We are sure they are helping your students at improving and be prepared by the attacks caused by certain villains.

As the Principal of THS, we would be more than happy to let them stay for another 7 months.

Commander Pixis of THS.
[His signature]

Principal Nezu has requested for an extension of letting their guests stay for another 7 months.

League of Villains has already made their move by hurting and putting their detectives slash police slash spies to a critical condition.

From Haru Kato's words, they have encountered Shigaraki Tomura and an unknown creature with a body of a human but more muscular and a head of a bird with a human brain out in the middle of an alley way.

Aizawa rubbed his tired black eyes before closing the computer and deciding to fall asleep.

~~
"Levi." She called, eyes focused on the laptop as he hummed, sitting on the bed beside her.

"Commander Pixis and possibly commander Shadis has decided and agreed to let us stay here for another 7 months." She told him, rubbing her e/c eyes with her fingrtips.

She has HEUSC hack the staff's computer files and emails to gain some information. She does this every once a month.

"That damn alcohol addict man." He cursed the commander under his breath.

Both, if not, all the students from THS do not want to be here for another second and yet, the two commanders decided to agree on letting them stay for another long 7 months.

She has apologized for what she did to her childhood friend, which he gladly forgive since he knew she's in a terrible state that time.

They visited Uncle Daisuke yesterday and the doctor informed them that the 48 year old man is now free from his critical state. They just need to wait for Daisuke to finally open his eyes.

That made a big weight lift off her shoulders, although out of the critical state, she is still worried for him and the near future.

Suzue and F/n is still giving each other space, drowned in saddness and loneliness for being separated for 14 days.

"I can't wait to go home for 2 months and then they extend it with another 7?! That makes it a whole year!!" She groaned, hitting her head on the fluffy pillow as she layed down on the bed with the laptop on her lap.

The door opened, both billionaires turned their heads towards the door to see Armin, Marco, Jean, Sasha, Connie and Hange.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry to disturb you guys." Apologized Armin as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh not at all, Armin. Infact, we would like to discuss something with you all." She said, sitting up from the bed.

"I'll call Eren and Mikasa." Murmured Marco as he began to search for the two.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" Asked Hange as she plopped down to a chair.

"Is it food?! A newly opened restaurant?!" Asked Sasha with sparkling eyes.

"Shut up, brats. We're going to discuss this when those two damn lovebirds come." Levi spat, brows furrowed.

A few moments later, the freckled boy brought the black haired female wearing a scarf and the titan quirked boy.

"Alright. Their here! What's to discuss?!" Asked Hange yet again.

"Abour our stay here." Y/n spoke up, standing up from sitting on the bed.

"We're leaving in 2 months right? What's the issue with that?" Asked Connie.

"Wait! Y/n, don't tell me you have fallen inlove with that ex of yours!" Jean exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows.

"What? Ew, no!" She declined with a blush on her cheeks and disgusted expression.

The black haired billionaire glared at Jean who quickly shut his mouth when he noticed the shorter male's glare.

"It's not that. Commander Pixis decided." This perked everyone's interest.

"As you know, I hack the school's security once every month and I have found a email from them to the staff of U.A." she said, grabbing her laptop and letting HEUSC connect himself to it.

"And they decided to extend our stay here for another 7 months." She said through gritted teeth.

"What?! Do they know we don't like it here?!" Yelled Eren.

"Shut up, Titan brat. The others might hear us from outside!" Exclaimed Levi, the brunette boy muttered an apology before sitting down.

"Damn it. So that means that we will have to suffer to their damn presence for another 7 months!" Groaned Jean.

"Yay! More food to explore!" Cheered Sasha, everyone sending a 'what the fuck' look at the cookie addict girl.

"It's our superior's orders. We can't just easily decline it." Mikasa said.

"Mikasa's right. We just have to wait for 7 more months before we could go back to (country)." Agreed Y/n.

"damn it!" Eren slammed his hand down the table provided by U.A..

Yeah, damn it.