chapter 9

Y/n L/n P.o.v.

Our fashion company wants to have a model but it seems as no one is fit for the dress that Mr. And Mrs. Ben made.

A simple white and elegant wedding dress for upcoming wives.

This season, Mom wants it to be a wedding type since this time of the year is where most couples will likely be married.

I just want to say hi to Mom with Eren and Mikasa, along with Armin.
Mikasa is a high ranked student, 2nd ranked class. Apparently, she's friends with Armin and Eren but she's closer with Eren than the blonde.

"Ah! Miss L/n!! Would you mind if you wear this elegant masterpiece of mine?" Asked Mr.Ben.

Turning to my friends they smiled indicating that it was okay and they will wait.

I agreed and was shoved on the elegant, white and big wardrobe and is assisted with a girl with white hair and grey eyes.

The dress is very beautiful, I'll give them that.

It flowed widely and the jewels that was attatched on the chest area as well as the rest of the gown glowed beautifully. The stitches are also straight and perfectly hand knitted.

Walking out, everybody gawkes at the sight of me wearing the beautiful and definitely expensive wedding dress.

"Wow, that is very beautiful on you Ms.L/n." Complimented Mrs.Ben.

Mom came and stopped, immediately rushing towards me, gushing of how beautiful I am in the dress and such.

My friends complimented me and I thanked them, a photographer called with mom beside him.

Staff ran and adjusted lightings, background and helped me to adjust comfortably.

"Okay! Oh my dear you look beautiful!! Yes! Give me that dreamy look!! Absolutely perfect!!" The photographer said, his voice was all over the place as I just sat there and pose.

~~
Finished with the surprising and unexpected photoshoot, the gang and I walked out the building.

"What do you want to do now guys?" I asked them, they all look at each other before Armin, the little cute blonde answered my question.

"Well, I want to go to a library or a book store to read and maybe just sit at the park."

"I have nothing to do but I am hungry." Answered the ravenette known as Mikasa.

"Same." Eren noddes his head.

"How about Mikasa and Eren go and buy snacks or food then go to the park while Armin and I go to the bookstore to pick some books and head to the park afterwards?" I suggested, they all agreed with a one time nod then separated.

School was hard but I managed, a special thing about THS is that majority of the students are quirkless, some has quirks but is considered as rare.

The rankings aren't based off if you have a quirk or not, it's based on your skills at combat and agility as well as strength and stamina.

It's been 6 months since I was there and just climbed in 4th class with Eren, Armin, Sasha, Connie, Marco, Reigner, Jean and others.

We walked to a nearby bookstore and is greeted by a old lady in a white blouse and glasses on her almost grey eyes behind the counter who didn't notice us.

I walked to the left side of the store while Armin on the left, the faint jazz music could be heard inside the store and it was calming.

I cam across this book titled;'Story of Us' , the cover was simple. With a little rose on the edge of the text as well as the greyish or blackish backround and silver/gold text.