chapter 11

Third Person P.o.v.

"GUYS WHAT THE HECK?!"

"Uhh..." was all everyone can say to Kirishima.

"L/n told me to not to tell you guys! She's going to kill me if she finds out you know!!" Roared Kirishima, everyone was taken aback by his yell since he doesn't yell like this.

"Kiri' I-I'm so-" Ashido was cut off.

"DON'T 'KIRI' ME MINA!! Y/N TRUSTED HER SECRET TO ME YET YOU ALL JUST HAVE TO BE NOSY BASTARDS!!!" He yelled, Kaminari stepped up and tried to reach the redhead.

"Kiri, bro...we're just curious.." Kaminari said.

"Shut up! First, you go and betray her then your gonna say sorry to me? Hell no!" Kirishima grabbed his phone and exited 'screen mirroring' before walking away.

~~
"We're having an expedition today class so be ready." Said the teacher, Y/n yawned before she was tapped by Eren on the shoulder.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"Do you have an extra pen? I lost mine." He whispered, she nodded her head and opened her pencil case before grabbing a black pen and handing it to Eren.

"Thanks." He said and she muttered 'welcome' before turning her attention to the teacher.

*Ring* *Ring*

The bell rang.

Everyone stood up and walked towards the 'airing station' where they air their ODM gears to let them fly and move fast.

"This is my first expedition. Dang I'm nervous. What if villains will be there?! What if-" Eren held her shoulder blades.

"No. You. Are. Not. Going. To. Give. Up. And no 'what if's Y/n, your strong and is capable of defeating some lame ass villains." He said which calmed the girl.

"Okay...I can do this." She boosted herself, Eren walked with Armin to talk about something when Levi sat next to her.

"Hey, Lev'.'' She greeted which earned a nod for a reply.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, not taking a single glance at her as he is focused on fueling his ODM gear.

"Yeah..." she muttered, twiddling with her fingers.

"Don't be. The damn Four eyes and I will be there brat. So don't worry about it much. Plus, villains here are like mosquitos. You can just easily clap your hands and squish it then it dies. But be careful since they also bite without you knowing." He glanced at her.

"Mhmm..." she hummed.

He sighed before crouching infront of her and caressed her cheek.

"Are you doubting me and my abilities to not protect you huh?" He asked, his eyes sharp as they meet her soft E/c ones.

"No. Of course not. Your my childhood friend and you've been there for me the whole time." she answered.

"Damn right." He stood up, handing her a hand which she took and stood up.

"Let's get this going. Your coming with me and my team." He instructed which she nodded and followed him like a lost puppy.

Meanwhile...

Kirishima has been coping on his room ever since earlier.

Now everybody know her secret, the weight and threat U.A. is in when her family attacks is very high.

With the L/n's they are sure to be exploded to bits if not, melted.

Yaoyorazu had a panic attack after knowing who Y/n L/n truly is.