chapter 15

Third Person P.o.v.

3 months has passed since Chief's announcement and both Partners in crime did research and virtual meeting with Detective Tsukaouchi from Japan.

They suspected that one of the students or staff is a spy, one of the Class 1-A students but no one was really suspicious.

"Oi, Kambe." Called the brunette as he shifted his eyes from the sheets of paper to his partner in crime who is holding his usual Cigar, the ravenette hummed as a reply.

"Did you tell them yet? It's been what? 3 months?" He asked.

"Not yet, but I will soon. We don't know what Y/n will react after she finds out about us going to Japan and work with U.A., but knowing her, she will probably use that as an advantage and get revenge but that's only my guess." He asnwered, blowing out smoke that formed in his mouth.

(Que Present mic's Voice with an upbeat music-
Daisuke Kambe
Quirk: Mind Telekinesis.
He can move things using his mind, it needs to be in his eyesight though or else his quirk won't work.

Drawback: Headache.||

Haru Kato.
Quirk: Scan.
He can scan through a page of information in just 5 seconds before knowing everything that is being printed.

Drawback: sore-eyes.)

"You better tell them, most importantly her before it's too late." His partner said, Daisuke nodded his head before typing at the computer provided by the station.

"I know."

~~
"Huh?" She asked her teacher, wanting to hear what he said again.

"The staff and I decided that a few people, who're the higher ranks will be sent to Musutafu Japan for a very long expedition." Announced General Pixis.

"Wait, Sir." Armin raised his hand which received a nod from General.

"What will the higher ranks be doing there?" He asked, ocean blue eyes filled with confusion and curiousity.

"The chosen people will be there to assist a certain school. It has been attacked by Villains for the past year. Not to mention, the same villains." The old man marched in his classroom with back straight, hands on his back, holding a stick and head held high.

"The Principal thought it was a good idea to send students from other high  status schools such as ours.

As you can see, 0.8% out of 100% students that enrolled here at THS can only graduate every year, survive 3 years in training to become a fully fledged hero. Quirkless or not. It doesn't matter." He explained, heads of his students turning as he walked around the classroom while explaining.

"The names that I will call are the selected ones to go to Musutafu, Japan next month." He pulled out a neat piece of paper from his organized folder.

"Levi Ackerman." The boy stood up from his seat, placing a hand on his heart.

"Mikasa Ackerman." The ravenette female did the same as what Levi did.

"Sasha Blouse." Sasha swallowed a cookie, wiping the leftovers with her sleeve before placing a hand where her heart is.

"Eren Jeager." The brunette smiled, also placing a hand where his heart is located, not noticing how Mikasa's lips turned up ever so slightly.

"Armin Arlert."

"Jean Kirstein."

"Hange Zoe."

"Marco Bodt."

"Connie Springer."