chapter 28

Third Person P.o.v.

It was 7:20 a.m. when everyone ate their breakfast, the loud chatter from Class 1-A and laughs, as well as the usual argument with Jean and Eren and the serious talk from 1st class filled the big house.

Y/n was sipping her tea when her childhood friend, Levi sat next to her. Grey eyes staring at her as if she knew something he didn't. Which there is.

She sent him a knowing look before turning back at her tea and food, he understood and eat his own served food.

They will have to discuss something before telling the others, they need to plan from the very beginning to the very end and the possible climaxes there is.

8:11 a.m. when they arrived again at U.A.'s dormitories where they are greeted by All Might who smiled and waved with a sleeping Aizawa beside him inside his sleeping bag like always.

"Greetings Young ones! You only have a few minutes left before class! Please get ready and I hope you had a wonderful time in L/n-san's resort!"

"Yes we have. We will be on our way now." Answered Mikasa, cols voice that sent shivers down the retired pro hero's spine.

"Levi, can I speak to you in private?" She asked him, everyone glancing at them. Some wear suspicions and some knowing glances before leaving them alone.

Opening the guest room door, she sat at the bed and brushed her h/l h/c hair. Levi leaning on the wall, ready to listen.

"Uncle Daisuke and Uncle Haru investigated further about the incident last year." She started, Levi already interested in the topic, listened carefully.

"They found the person behind the rumor." She told him, e/c eyes looking serious and dead cold.

"Their a 'she', Levi." She stood up and take her simple looking but expensive head band and put it ontop of her h/c hair.

"Really? And who is this 'she'?" He asked, curious about the person behind it all.

"..." she turned to him, a murderous aura surrounding her and her eyes told him she wanted to kill this person. Physically, mentally and emotionally.

"Uraraka."

~~
She walked to school with 1st class behind her, seriousness and boredom painting their expressions.

Opening the door and sat in her temporary seat, e/c eyes glaring down at a certain brunette as she got all cuddly with her ash blonde boyfriend who also enjoyed the affection.

Her gloved hand formed into fists, jealousy and hatred forming in her gut.

She remembered clearly, the days where she was still his girl and didn't treat her any better than an annoying dog.

~~
"Ugh, woman! Can't you just go and be somewhere? Stop clinging on my damn arm like your life is depending on it!" He yelled, she pouted.

"But I'm just showing them that I'm your girlfriend!" She told him, making him snarl and look at her in disgust.

"Stop clinging on me like a damn koala you idiot! You can just walk beside me! Stop it!!" He yet again yelled.

She let go of his arm, heart aching and eyes teary, hurt by his rejection of public affection.

"B-but I'm just showing my love for you Katsuki!" She replied.

"I don't need your damn love! Why did I even date you again?!"

~~
And here he is now, kissing the disgusting girl like there was no tomorrow and everyone didn't even mind their public display of affection-1st class is bothered but kept silent-.