chapter 30

Shoto Todoroki P.o.v.

Lunch time came to an end and everyone was on their seats, waiting for the contenstant's preformance and the thrill of watching us fight.

I glance at someone on the crowd. That someone is my damn my father, his ugly scar making me want to laugh like that black haired rooster boy, one of my sister's students who plays volleyball.

Everyone was on their seats at the viewing area, even 1st class who's nice to their comrades but cold and rude to us.

Present Mic continued the festival and we all look at the big screens to see who's fighting who.

The arrangement gives me weird chills.
it's just a coincidence right? Or did someone did this on purpose?

Armin Arlert Vs. Shoto Todoroki.

Denki Kaminari vs. Izuku Midoriya.

Hanta Sero vs. Eijirou Kirishima.

Mina Ashido vs. Mikasa Ackerman.

Momo Yaoyorazu vs. Tokoyami Fumikage.

Iida Tenya vs. Mei Hatsume.

Katsuki Bakugou vs. Levi Ackerman.

And lastly...

Y/n L/n vs. Ochaco Uraraka.

The arrangement is suspicious for me, the last 2 are not the only thing that was suspicious, some of us was replayed. It's either a complete coincidence or planned.

I glance at my ex-classmate to see her smirking a little, her small canine tooth showing a little at the edge.

It is said that a machine arranged us but, is it really a machine that made this or someone? The answer is unknown to me.

I glance at L/n's childhood friend who frowned, his grey eyes glaring at his opponent's face on the screen.

1st class's quirks are unknown to us and our quirks aren't to them. A slight disadvantage but we'll make it through.

Armin's quirk is unknown to me as I never see him use it, nor there were something going on around him but nothing.

"Let's have our first match shall we?!!" Yelled Present Mic, his voice ringing to my ears that almost made them bleed.

I stood up, some of my classmates said their good luck as the blonde's comrades just smiled and patted his back or shoulder.

"Good luck, Todoroki." He said with a bow, fist on his chest before walking away to go to the big 'stage'.

~~
"START!!" Yelled the female pro heroes, I observed him. Nothing came out, no difference on his appearance either, he just stood there, guard up.

I sent him ice blocks that he dodged right on time and made the floor go icy and slippery.

He slid but didn't fall, still standing there with his guard up. I stayed quiet and sent another group of ice his way, which he dodged yet again.

"Aren't you going to attack?" I asked him, seriousness dripping on my voice, he didn't answer which made me annoyed and sent another block of ice from my feet, he dodged it yet again.

He's unpredictable, his eyes just stayes in mine and his stance was still, just standing but tense.

"Whats this?! Armin Arlert from THS is just dodging the number 1 hero's son's attacks?!" Present mic said through the big speakers.

10 minutes passed and it's cold, my ice was everywhere but him and he didn't send a single attack on me yet, my temperature was slowly going down as I continue to send attacks on him. Still massive but slower and he noticed it.