chapter 18

Third Person P.o.v.

"Alright, so. As you can see, we will be having visitors from another school. They will be here for atleast 5 months so be good to them." Aizawa said, who was already in his sleeping bag, preparing to just fall and sleep.

"Woah! This is going to be awesome!"

"Yes! I'm going to befriend them!"

"Hope they are boys! *squeal* I wanna meet them!"

"yes! So I can see other girl's boobs and as-" SLAP

"I can't wait!"

"SHUT UP!!" Yelled Aizawa, quirk activating, Bloodshot eyes and floating scarf.

...

"Alright, they are from THS. Their top students. So, do be kind and welcome them or else..." his now onyx colored eyes glanced at his violete balled haired student.

"Yes sir!"

Kirishima perked up when his teacher mentioned THS, heads turning to the classroom door to wait for the students to come in.

"Now, please come in." As soon as their teacher sais that, he plopped and slithered Underneathe the brown table to sleep.

A brunette guy, a blondie with blue ocean eyes, a bald guy, another brunette female in a ponytail munching a cookie, another girl with brown hair tied in a ponytail with glasses, a black haired guy with freckles, a guy with...a horse-like-face...?, a woman with short black hair, a man with raven hair.

and lastly, a person that made Class 1-A jaw drop and wide eyes, not expecting this certain person to be back.

H/c hair, e/c eyes and gorgeous face. Y/n L/n.

They all put a hand where their heart is and took a step forward before bowing-with the exception of Y/n and Levi who only nodded their heads-as respect.

"We're the students being selected to live here in U.A. high for 5 months straight." they all said, monotone voices that sent Shivers down the spine of class 1-A.

Kirishima is beyond happy to see Y/n again, but the look on her face tells him she doesn't want to be here which he fully understands.

"I'm Eren Jeager, top 8 student of THS." Said the brunette guy making Mina and Hagukare squeal silently.

"I'm Armin Arlert. Top 4 student of THS."

"Connie Springer, top 9 student of THS."

"Sasha Blouse, top 7 student of THS."

"Marco Bodt, top 10 student of THS."

"Jean Kirstein, top 6 student of THS."

"Zoe Hange, top 5 student of THS."

"Mikasa Ackerman, top 3 student of THS."

"Levi Ackerman, top 1 student of THS."

"Y/n L/n, top 2 student of THS."

They introduced themselves with dead serious and monotoned voice, no smiles or wave. Just dead serious.

"U-um..Welcome to U.A. high everyone! I am-" the blue haired teenager was cut off.

"We know. Your Iida Tenya. Class 1-A's class representative. I don't want to hear you blabber about yourself." Her e/c irises rolling inside her eyes.

"O-oh..um-" he stuttered, unsure of what to say.

"We don't have all day, four eyes 2.0, just lead us to your domitory. We travelled from (country) to here, we're all damn tired." Levi commented, already annoyed.

"Oh! Ofcourse! Right this way. It is already after classes anyways!" He lead them, having a short tour to Class 1-A's dormitory as his classmates followed beside the THS students.

~~
"Ew. You all live in this junk?" Levi asked, clearly disgusted by the dorms as in his oppinion, dirty.

"Ah, yes. Is there a problem, Ackerman-kun?" Asked Yaoyorazu.

"It's so damn dirty. How the hell can you live here?" He asked, inspecting the couch.

"Levi is a clean freak so don't be offended." Murmured Hange as she glanced at her best friend through her glasses.

"I need my sleep, where's your guest rooms?" Their ex-classmate asked suddenly, yawning which she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Oh! Yes. It is here, Y-Y/-"

"It's L/n-san to you." She hissed, eyes squinting with a dangerous glint on her eyes making the already stiff and stuttering class rep. To shiver.

"Y-yes. My apologies L/n-san." He bowed, which she nodded and opened with black gloved hands that is given by her Uncle earlier.

"So small.." she muttered.

'Atleast this is bigger than my old apartment.' She thought.

"this is the only guest room we have for now, L-L/n-san. Please do be comfortable." He then walked away after that.

'Damn right you should be stuttering, Iida.' She watched him walk away to answer cold questions from her friends.

"Fuck it." She murmured under her breath, grabbed her luggage and organize quickly.

After some time, she finally was done, hanging up her dress, accessories and boots/shoes before Levi stumbled on the room, even being a billionaire himself, he still cleans which she thought is funny.

A cleaning spray in hand, vaccum connected on his back, brush on both his arms and cloth on his knees.

"You look like a cleaning soldier or something." She giggled.

"I'm cleaning this damn place. It's disgusting." He said under the towel that covered half his face.

"Mhmm..okay, I'll leave it to you, Levlev." She then walked away from the room to let Levi clean it.

"This is disgusting, so dusty and wait-are those cobwebs? Ew. They never clean this dorm huh? Yuck."