chapter 38

Third Person P.o.v.

"I know your the 'victim' here, L/n-san but why do you even steal him from me?!"

The brunette approached the female billionaire earlier after the event that ended in 11:28 p.m., it's currently 12:46 a.m. and she couldn't sleep after what Uraraka said and did.

She have to admit, the girl is very jealous about her ex-lover flirting with her 'enemy'. That enemy being the h/c haired girl.

>>flashback<<
"What are you talking about?" She asked Uraraka as she put down the glass of water on the counter.

"What am I talking about?! It's clear your stealing Katsuki away from Me! If you don't like nor love him, push him away and there will be no more issues!" She pushed her to the counter, Y/n's beautiful f/c dress being a mess now that it got wet by the water behind.

"I'm not stealing him away from you, round face. To be clear, he is the one who's making his way to me. Go and confront him about it not me." She calmly say, dusting her now wet dress with furrowed eyebrows.

"Tch, like I'll believe you. I saw you together earlier. You let him kiss you on the cheeks! You like-no. LOVE it!!!" She roared, making the h/c head shock.

She laughed beautifully and a lot of authority not knowing her partner at the event is quietly listening to their pointless arguement on the other side of the kitchen wall.

"To be honest, I'm clearly disgusted by his moves. It got me thinking how you even love, need and want him when he's like that." She shook her head.

"I love everything about him, L/n-san! Why do he even chase someone like you?!" The brown haired girl exclaimed.

"I don't know. Maybe Karma is being a bitch to you that made him go back to me." She chuckled, making the brunette growl lowly.

"But, I don't really like what Karma gave me. I really can't wait to be back at (country) so that I can't see your face and everyone's here." She added, sighing silently after.

"Now, if you'll excuse me. I want to go and get my beauty sleep." She walked out the kitchen, dress a bit wet.

Not notcing Levi hiding in the dark and Uraraka turning her hand into a fist.

>>> flashback ended.<<<

It shouldn't be a bother to her but here she is, making a warm hot tea in 12:46 a.m. alone, not afraid who will wake up and see her.

Dark eyebags decorating her eyes, exhaustion written on her e/c eyes and stomach growling for a snack.

"You look like shit." A voice commented.

"Want some?" She asked, the figure nodded his head in agreement and she made one for him.

"Awake again huh, brat?" He asked, sitting beside her with a tea on his hand.

"Yeah, someone confronted me earlier." She told him, though he knew, but he kept quiet.

"I see." He sipped his tea that is made by the hands of his beloved, no one can beat her tea and that's final.

She put her head on his shoulder, blanket covering them both to keep them warm from the cold air.

Both childhood friends enjoyed each other's company, the comfort and wamrth they provide makes them comfortable to each other.

The clock ticking silently, the light illuminating the dining table where they sat and the cold atmosphere around them as they are covered with a dark blue warm blanket.

Both too busy enjoying and cherishing the silent moment they had that they didn't notice brown eyes glaring at the back of the h/c haired girl and a silent click of the camera in her hand.

~~
7:38 a.m.

She grabbed the ash blonde's hand gently, dragging him roughly towards her room.

"What the fuck do you want round face?!" He asked, brows furrowd and red eyes glaring daggers at her.

"Why...why are chasing her?!" She fired her own question, ignoring his.

"What the hell do you mean 'chasing her'?!"

"Why are you chasing L/n-san when clearly, she don't love you anymore! I'm here Katsuki! I love you! With all my heart and yet, you're chasing her like a dog in the street!" She told him, her own a (bit) thick brown eyebrows furrowing.

"Because I love her, pink cheeks! I won't give up until I make her mine! AGAIN! Even if it'll take me a few years, hell! Maybe even a lifetime!" He exclaimed.

"Well because she's damn Taken already, Katsuki!!" She yelled.

"What...the fuck do you mean taken?!" He asked.

She showed a picture of Levi and Y/n yesterday night, enjoying each other's company.

"See?!" Although shocked, he isn't convinced at all.

"If you show me a picture of them kissing then I'll believe you that they're dating. But if not, I won't be damn convinced. Got that round face?" His voicd lowered dangerously, making the brunette shiver.

"F-fine. But, I'm waiting for you to go back to me. I'll be waiting even it takes me forever to." She opened the door, leaving him alone in her room.

"Tch, like I will be convinced."