chapter 29

Third Person P.o.v.

"ALL RIGHT!! WHO'S READY FOR THE SECOND YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL?!!" Yelled Present Mic at the microphone, everyone cheered in the stadium, excited and curious of the 2nd years.

"Ha-ah, hello everyone! Today is U.A.'s 2nd years festival! Let us introduce you to every class and our guest!" All might said in his own microphone beside the hyper and loud Present Mic.

"ARE YA READY?!!" The crowd cheered, media readying their cameras to record every second and businessmen in their seat.

"This is so damn loud." Commented Levi. He's already annoyed with Hange and now this? This is giving him a migraine!

"Oh come on, ya clean freak! It's a very happy and exciting day! Can't you see that we can basically fight anyone!" Cheered Hange, eyes swirling from excitement.

"Shut up, glasses before I shut your damn mouth." He threatened.

"Pfft. Old man." She muttered before turning to Armin and Eren who seemed to be discussing an 'interesting' topic.

Y/n was sitting alone in the corner, silent and concentrated. She don't know if someone might be suspicious when this big plan will occur later.

She knows that maybe Midoriya or Todoroki will notice it and will surely gain some suspicions.

But, she won't regret it. that's for sure as this plan will make a big turn of things. It will be all worth it in the end. Suspicions are the least of worry in here.

Midnight, like always and this time being accompanied by the younger female, Mt.Lady in the stage.

"Today's 1st event will be a maze! It's very simple really, you just have to get through a 1 kilometer wide and 2 kilometers long maze without flying! That's all!" Midnight announced, showing off her butt to everyone like usual.

"Ready? Set, Start!" Midnight announced with her whip, student after student pushed and ran into the big maze, deciding and following their guts to where they will have to go.

The h/c haired girl just stayed in the back, her classmates being calm and confident in the last line of people before running to the maze as soon as everyone got out of the way.

"Mt.Lady told us no 'flying', so I'm not really cheating." She muttered before letting out a chuckle.

"HEUSC, scan the whole area please." She told the AI who complied and a little map showing the path and traps of the maze at the very edge of her vision, wearing her invisble glasses which uncle Daisuke gave earlier for emergencies.

"Left." She turned to the left, hearing a sound and dodged the arrow by sticking it between her fingers, the tip centimeters away from her face before dropping it and calmly jogged to the right.

Fire shooting on both sides. She didn't dare to use her side today since she promised Uncle Daisuke she won't the last week and she is no promise breaker.

Timing it, she ran and dodged, the tip of the U.A. P.E. uniform burning as she did so before successfully making it out safe and unharmed. (Even though her uniform is a bit burnt in the edges.)

She ran straight this time, passing by Sasha who's sniffing the place. In search for the smell of food.

"Sasha!" She called, nodding her way slightly to the way ahead which she replied with a nod of her head and ran with her.

Both of them ran straight, the h/c head suddenly jumping as a whip made its way to her direction.

"Sasha!" She exclaimed, Sasha just smiled and gave her friend a thumbs up as she is hit by the whip.