chapter 43

(IMPORTANT A/N: I can't believe I will write this but this is the only scenario I have and [future drama] that will come before I end this book.
Warning: hansy hansy of adult men on reader-chan.)

Third Person P.o.v.

It was a normal sunny day in the dorms, everyone was enjoying themselves and sleeping on their dorm room when...

"Okay Everyone! As the class representative of Class 1-A, I will have to decide who will buy groceries for this month!" Iida said infront of everyone.

It was a chore everyone dreaded. Grocery shopping.

"We can always order our groceries online, you know that right shitty engine?" Levi said, not taking his eyes from the book on his hand as he sipped his usual black tea without sugar.

"A-ah, I have read articles online that shopping online is sometimes not what you will expect when arrived! So, that is why 2 people will go to the store and buy us food that will last for a month and everyone's individual needs." He adjusted his glasses a bit, white light shined on it for a moment.

"Tch, shitty four-eyes." Cursed Levi.

"I can always go and demand one of our companies you know?" Her voice boomed through crowd of students.

"W-well, that could be good but we do not want your companies to be disturbed by our simple needs, L/n-sama." Excused Iida.

"Pfft. I'm going to be the future heiress of the company, Iida. They have no rights to complain about my demands." She spat, standing next to a sitting Armin who's quietly reading a book of his own.

"But, grocery shopping would also be an exercise L/n-sama! Helping your arms to carry such things and feet for walking around the store!" He excused yet again, making the h/c haired billionaire sigh.

She has experienced buying groceries on her own and it is a pain in the ass.

"N-now, if you don't mind...I would like for Bakugou-kun and L/n-sama to handle this chore." Iida said through sweat as he glanced at the female billionaire who merely sighed.

The ash blonde stood up and left without a word to go and prepare for the activity or chore.

"This shitty engine is up to something.." muttered Levi as he took off his grey eyes from the book to Class 1-A's representative.

~~
She leaned on the red shiny car, key on her index finger swinging as she waited for the ash blonde to come.

Her signature f/c dress that reached on her knees with no sleeves and black heels on the rough concrete ground.

Black Shades covering her e/c eyes, black diamond earrings on her ears and HEUSC as well as her usual black gloves on her hands.

She saw the ash blonde male who's wearing a plain grey T-shirt and black jogging pants with his own black shades tucked on his shirt and white sneakers.

"Took you long enough. Let's go, I have better things to do." She said, letting the car open itself upwards before going in the driver's seat and the boy beside her.

"Aren't you too damn young to drive?" He asked, wearing the seat belt.

"I am and who says I'm driving? HEUSC, drive to the nearest market please." She demanded.

"Will arrive in 35 minutes."

~~
Both teenagers got out of the red shiny car, passerby's staring at it with wide eyes and jaws hang open.

"Let's go." She walked down the market with him following her, list on his hand.

She put on her shades to cover her e/c eyes from the sunlight above them since this is a open public market.