chapter 12

Third Person P.o.v.

After a long day of expedition, Y/n took a 2 hour hot bath in her own bathroom, letting the hot and calming water cool down her tense muscles from the whole exciting yet, dangerous day.

Incoming call from Kirishwima.

"Hello?"

"Y/n...I'm sorry."

"Huh? Kiri, why are you sorry? You did nothing to me."

"Y/n they know." Kirishima expected for her to yell at him but all she did was sigh and he prepared for the worst.

"Did you tell them or they just found out?"

"Th-they found out."

"It's not your fault Kiri', those nosy bastards poking their noses on every damn corner!"

"W-wait. Your not mad at me?"

"Why would I? You didn't tell them. They will find out eventually but I didn't think it would be this soon. Damn those classmates of yours."

"Y/n..." Kirishima teared up, he was relieved she wasn't mad at him but he kind if deserves her anger for being irresponsible.

"Don't say anything Kiri', it's not your fault. I better get going now, sorry for our call to be cut short but my fingers are all wrinkly now since I'm in my bathroom taking a relaxing bath. Bye!"

"B-bye!"

Beep.

Sighing, she dried herself before brushing her soft H/c hair before dressing up and prepare to go to sleep but she has other things in mind right now.

Opening the door, she made her way to the underground room where every connection, cctv and infromation of every place, person and things are there.

"I see that your all being happy in the dorms right now, I wonder how you felt when you shut me, betrayed me and accused me for being a slut." She watched as Class 1-A is hanging in the common room area with pillows and blankets, watching a movie.

Her dangerous e/c eyes glanced at her ex-boyfriend's side view and his oh so beautiful girlfriend. Note the sarcasm.

"And I'll make your life a living hell. I promised myself that and your all going to taste it. It's been what? 1 year? Already in our second year and I'm ready to get my revenge." The smile that formed on her pink lips was not soft nor innocent, it's dangerous and evil.

"Let me start with you." She muttered, glancing at a certain someone from the cctv camera.

~~
U.A. high--

"Mom, what do you mean?" Asked the ravenette, her classmates glanced at her with concerned and confused eyes while she ignored it.

"The company is having a problem right now sweety, a very very big problem. I advise you not to waste all your money with wants for now, okay Momo?" Asked her mother from the phone.

"I'm okay with that but how so? Our company was very good last night as you let me calculate the shipment and orders to Brazil, New Zealand, Africa and Israel." She answered.

"..." her mother was quiet for a moment before sighing deeply, Momo is her daughter and will be the next heiress of the Family's company and she needed to know why and how in just a single night, the company is down low.

"All of them cancelled the shipment. They said someone has catched their interest and already purchased it."

"What?! That's impossible! When did this 'someone' appear and selled them their product?" The 15 year old ravenette asked, pacing back and forth at the hallway.

"Yesterday and I don't know why and how the order got there for just one night but it did."

"But that's impossible!" Yaoyorazu couldn't believe it, it's very impossible! How can somebody order something from a very far country and it was already there in just a few hours?!

"But they made it possible. The orders are still here and I don't know what I will do nor your father. These orders took a toll on our company, almost half of this are from our product while 1/4 of the money is for the shipment. Our company is falling down right now but it's alright. We will fix it."

"I hope so." Beep.

She sighed deeply before walking back at her classmates who are eating breakfast and sending her a concerned look.

"It's okay guys. Just a problem on our company." She reassured them.

"I hope your company will make it through Yaoyorazu." Todoroki placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah. We will. Thank you Todoroki-kun." She smiled at the half 'n' half boy.

"You and your family will surpass this Yaoyorazu-san! Don't worry!" Said Iida which she replied with a nod of her head and a smile.

~~
"This is just the beginning." She smiled, sipping her red wine as her eyes watched Class 1-A's every move.

"Your lucky I want you to suffer slowly or else I would've buyed that excuse of a company of yours Yaoyorazu." E/c eyes glancing at the female who was being comforted by her classmates at the sudden news.

"next is your turn. Wait for alteast a few days and your the one suffering next." She chuckled.