chapter 22

Third Person P.o.v.

E/c eyes glared at choclate brown ones, Uraraka shivered at the thought of her fighting L/n.

Bakugou was indeed worried for both girls, he knew they were both powerful of their own but one lacks the other.

As for Levi, he knew she will go through this. She's strong and without doubt, he knew she has a plan working on her head.

The ash blonde put a hand on the brunette's shoulder, making her turn her head to him.

"You got this, pink cheeks." He comforted her which she smiled at and kiss him on the lips.

The pang on her heart was incredibly painful as she witnessed their love, her black gloved hands formed into a tight, shaking fists.

Turning her back from everyone, she felt the sting on her eyes and wet feeling on her cheeks. She was crying. Crying silently.

Her shoulders shaking slightly, no one noticed she was crying. Or so she thought.

She felt arms wrap themselves around her, making her lean on the person hugging her, finding her own comfort.

Blue eyes glared at the couple, and red eyes also glaring at cold blue ones.

Levi Ackerman P.o.v.

She cried. I hate it when she cries, last time I saw her cry was when I confronted her about her relationship with him.

"Shh...don't cry." I whispered in her ear, seeing her so vulnerable just because of a kiss makes me damn sad and bad.

"He doesn't deserve you, brat. Go and torture her for all I care, let all your frustration and anger on her, I don't care. Just don't cry." I tightened my hug on her, I felt her gloved hands hold the sides of my costume but I don't mind.

"Your right...damn it I cried. And I hate it. Sorry for crying on you, Lev." She sniffed, letting go of the hug and looking at me with her now swollen E/c eyes that I love.

"It's okay, you idiot. Just go and fight her, show her she's just trash like everybody else in this damn school." I wiped the tears off her face.

"Mhmn..." she nodded her head, determination crossed her beautiful face that I really love.

I let her go and watched her walk away to go prepare and beat that cheap girl.

Third Person P.o.v.

Present Mic, All Might and Aizawa observed from afar as the two girls stepped on the stage, ready and nervous.

"Ready? Fight!" Started All Might.

Even though Uraraka is nervous, she striked the first attack, making her boyfriend proud from a few feet away, both girls could hear his support. Making the other angry and the other smile.

Uraraka sent a fist to punch the billionaire's soft face but she dodged and send a roundhouse at her, hitting her face making Uraraka stumble a few steps back.

"Ugh, L/n-san! I-I'm sorry." She knew this isn't the right time to apologize for what she had done but she thought that the h/c head might not want to talk to her.

"Sorry? Your sorry?" Y/n laughed, almost evil making almost everyone shudder.

"Y-yes. I know your mad at me for stealing him! I-I'm sorry! I know this isn't the time but-" she is cut off by her own yelp as a black boot made contact with her stomach, making her cough after.

"So your apologizing?! Your making me laugh Round Face! In a time like this? What're you trying to do? Apologize like the Goody Two Shoes you are?! Show everyone your Guilt?!" She yelled, eyes lit up in rage.

"Yes! I am guilty L/n-san! For my actions!" She threw her own punch on her elbow.

"For your ACTIONS?! What Kind of Actions huh Ochaco?! The ones where you go and get naughty on that man you call boyfriend?! Or the one where you accused me of something you are?!" Everyone was taken aback, Bakugou most likely in rage.

"I'm no slut L/n-san!" She exclaimed back, the billionaire scoffed in disbelief.

"Really? So fucking a taken man behind my back isn't a slut? He probably just used you! He don't love you, you pathetic and cheap bitch! He's in that disgusting feeling we call lust!" Uraraka was pulled by an unknown force, pinning her down the ground and the h/c head just stood there, looking down at her sweaty figure.

"You have no damn shame Right? I heard from Kirishima there that you both fuck every weekend. All night long. Damn, you must be so hungry for him huh?" Stepping on her stomach, she heard the brunette's boyfriend and her ex yell.

"YOU BITCH! DON'T FUCKING TALK TO HER LIKE THAT OR I'LL BLOW YOUR ASS OFF!!"

''What did you do to make him protect you? Go so far as to threaten anyone just to respect you? Damn. Sluts have some protection as payment from fucking." She chuckled.

"I'm no slut L/n! I love him and he loves me! You can't judge anyone because they love!" She defended.

The Y/n laughed, so evil and sadistic that you can't even recognize who she is.

"So," She bent down, foot still on her stomach full force, gripping her face with her gloved hand and smiling, but inside her mouth was her gritted teeth.

"You judge me of something fake last year. Something I tried to explain but got judged immediately. Your saying as if you defended me which you didn't." She replied through gritted teeth. Her grip got harder, the teachers can't stop as the brunette didn't call it quits yet.

"I-I'm sorry." She choked.

"Apology...mmhmn.." she fake thought for a moment with closed eyes.

"Not accepted." She answered, a glint on her eyes appeared that made the girl beneathe her quiver.

"It's not easy to fix a brokenheart, Round Face. You can't say how painful it is because you never experienced it." She glared at her before Uraraka called it quits.

She got off her and walk away without helping the brunette up.

"YOU RICH BITCH!! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!"