chapter 8

Second Person P.o.v.

Going to a new school is quite difficult for you since that incident.

THS is stricter than U.A., if your badly injured, your immediately expelled since the school doesn't want that and they want the best of the best students the world can offer.

That's why 20 out of 10000 students can only last for 3 years and 20 will only go outside to be a fully fledged and skilled hero.

Quickly increasing your ranking, and currently placed in 5th ranking class, it's uncomfortable since Levi Ackerman isn't here. THS's best student.

Having Jean, Eren and Armin in 5th ranked class as your guy friends is quite chaotic, with Eren and Jean always arguing over some simple things is chaotic and fun.

Sasha, Connie, Marco and Reiner also your friends from the same class sits next to you and the other guys everytime during lunch. The cafeteria seating is also arranged. The upper classes are sat infront while the rest are on the back. 8-1 classes per year.

Being here for only about 3 months and quickly climbing your way to the top surprised not only students but the staff as well.

THS is also unique since general Pixis, AKA the principal of the school isn't all paperwork and adjustments but he also happens to teach 1st class.

Hero outfits aren't different. Unlike Shiketsu back in Japan, they only wear a hat in remimder that they are from Shiketsu high.
THS's hero outfits consists the same.
Female or male, outfits are the same.

They also add some equipment for faster arrival known as ODM gear.
Like a zipline but far from that.

Currently training with Levi, you panted and clenched your fist while growling. Surprising him with a kick on his feet, he fell down but quickly regained composure and stopped your leg from kicking his face with his elbow, grabbing the same feet, you shrieked from pain as he slammed it to the same direction your feet is going to land.

"Faster Y/n." He said before punching you again, you also punched his jaw.

Soon, your pinned on the ground with Levi ontop of your panting figure.

"Dang it..." you grunted.

"Let's get a break. 20 minutes and then train again." He got off you and walked towards your water bottles that is handed by a maid in his manor.

"Your punches hurt, Lev'." You mentioned, getting an icepack and placing it on your bruised cheek.

"If you want to join me with the higher ranks, you should train more, gain strength and faster movement." Chugging his water bottle, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Your right..." you nodded your head, also drinking your cold water.

Erwin, Levi's Adopted father after his parents died in a car accident, is a well trained and a proud, graduated student from THS. Sometimes he will train you and most of the time, Levi will.

"I need a hot 2 hour bath after this.."

"Well, train first before you get some of your shitty hot bath." He replied which you rolled your eyes with a chuckle escaping from your mouth.

A ear bleeding screech-or most likely yell, from the other side of the Ackerman backyard was heard.

"HEY LEVI!!!!" A girl with glasses, brown hair that is tied in a ponytail yelled.

"Ugh..not her again." He grumbled, you rose a brow at this but observed the girl that was running towards you and his direction.

Once she came and stood infront of you both, she finally noticed you and introduces herself.

"I'm Hange Zoe, nice to meet you!" You shook your hand with hers.

"Y/n L/n."

"Oh-! Your F/n L/n's daughter right?" She asked in which you nod your head, comfirming that you are infact, his one and only daughter.

"What brings you here four-eyes?" That name triggered something in you that made you look away and made your throat feel dry as a dessert.

"Oh! Remember the experiment that I mentioned you last week?" She asked, with boredom he nodded his head 'yes'.

"It was succesful!! Yes!! I tried it on a injured rabbit and just 3 days, the wound is fully healed!!" Now that you think about it, Family Hange is known for their crazy and successful experiments.

The company isn't popular for many but your family has been working with their for a year now and yet, you didn't meet their successor.

"Well good for you now, go on I have a business to attend to." He shooed her, which she pouted but didn't comply.

"Oh! Y/n, are you training? You look a little beat up and dirty." She mentioned, you nodded your head at her.

"Oh! In that case, if you want. We can train together!! Levi and I are classmates plus! 2 is better than 1!"

"Well, if you want to-"

"None sense! Ofcourse I want to! Why did I even suggest anyway if I don't want to train with you!" Her smile was big like Kirishima's.

"Okay." You smiled awkwardly at her and Levi sighed.

"Well, you better not regret it, Y/n. I'm done for now. You train her Hange I don't care." In which her reply was only a fist bump in the air.

"Now. Let's train Y/n!!" Taking off her experiment Jacket or something, she cracked her neck and fingers before teaching you basics and then started to fight.

~~ At U.A. high, Heights Alliance.

If this wasn't enough then what does U.A. want to make Kirishima's life more miserable?

He could hear grunts and unnecessary moans from the other side.

Living with everyone was nice and fun but in all rooms, his just has to be beside Katsuki Bakugou.

He wanted to gag. Even if he has a headphone, pillow, cotton balls tied on his ears, he can still hear Uraraka's lewd sounds.

This happens every weekend and honestly, he wished to be expelled with you right now.

Kirishima is worried for you too since going to THS isn't easy than U.A.
If U.A. accepts only 5% out of 100% students, THS accepts 0.8% of students every year.

That's what he heard from Midoriya and Iida along with Todoroki.

5 months has passed and everyone was very happy and comfortable like usual since the dorms is built. But for Kirishima, it's his worse nightmare.

Hearing these makes Kirishima wants to Kill himself because he can't bare the sounds.

He wished you were here.