chapter 10

Third Person P.o.v.

After the fight with Deku, he not only learned Deku's secret, but he was also at house arrest with him.

After patching up and being lectured by Aizawa, he walked in his dark room and sighed deeply before opening the lights.

He plopped down on the chair and put his elbow on the wooden brown desk, head on his hand.

It hurts him that he's the one reason to end all might and said hero picked his rival to become the successor of his quirk.

He doesn't want to disturb Uraraka and make her worry over something pathetic right now, besides it's 2:00 a.m. for god's sake!

He wanted to cry but he couldn't.
He already poured his heart out to his childhood friend and rival along with a late All might earlier.

His ruby red eyes that was also swollen from crying glanced at a photo that he didn't notice he bought.

His ex girl and him. The only picture and the only time they hung out but what made it sad is because the fact that they were not dating that time.

"What the hell is this doing here?" He asked no one.

Picking it up, he could see her big grin and pink blushed cheeks as they were squished and forced together by her friends from middle school with him being the usual hothead on the photo that shows no interest.

With a sigh, a tear roll down his patched and bruised cheek without him noticing. He thought that she was better than him after what she did to the first 1 on 1 test with All Might.

(Que Present Mic's voice with a hyper beat-
Y/n L/n
Quirk: Pyrotelekinesis.
She can control fire, every type of it.
Be it explosion, blue fire, white, black, etc. Make it decrease and increase.
She can also move them around due to her telekinesis side that makes fire fly. She can also create a single light of fire.
With telekinesis by her side, she can also lift things up be it with her mind, finger, eyes, etc.

Draw back: dehydration.)

Even if she was his girlfriend back then, he needs to be number one.
That's why he completely shut her out and focused on training.

He didn't know why he dated a simple brunette girl over Y/n but he did.
After Uraraka's confession, there was something inside that told him to be with her than his current one.

So that happened, luckily everyone supported their relationship even if he was a taken man back then and 1-A-with the exception of Kirishima-shunned the poor innocent girl Y/n.

The tears was staining the frame but he didn't pay a single mind to it.
He realized how much he missed her presence.

How much she bugs him every now and then, showing her concern and worry, her care and love for him back then.

The things he didn't experience with the girl he cheated with.

Uraraka was a little too bubbly and is a carefree girl, though, she is sweet, she is TOO sweet for his liking and he didn't like it.

She wants to be showered in affection whilst Y/n suffered from the lack of it but still didn't let go of their long gone relationship.

He didn't realized this before but he regretted everything he did to her, from when they started dating up until now.

She stayed beside him even if she knew he don't want her at the moment, she was there when he was sick, he was absent, he was down, everything.

She was always by his side until he grew annoyed and he had enough.