Author's Note:

Hello, user! This is Sheerohero, previously known as Uwu-chab.

This is an old work of mine that I decided to publish again after a year, my writing style has improved over time. I've been writing oneshots about KNY (kimetsu no yaiba) and Jujutsu Kaisen that I haven't published yet and will soon do on Tumblr and Wattpad. (I'm still debating if I should also publish it on AO3)

I have another account, you can visit my profile and click on the link (?) Where I plan to publish such books.

I will be coming back to writing by September (Hopefully), and publish those awaited works soon!

I thank you for opening this book and please don't mind any grammar and spelling mistakes, I'm too lazy to rewrite it.

I think I gave this book to someone after I unpublished it, I can't remember their @ but if you've seen/read something similar to this, ah..well..I don't know.

(Their username is shiroiluna !! Thank you sweety<3)

Maybe it's just me as the author of this book but this has made me giggle and scream out of cringe and the idiocy I wrote back then (I definitely didn't regret it though, it was fun giggling while writing this old work.)

Comments and votes are appreciated of course! You are welcome to spam and comment nonsense, unless it hurts someone's feelings. I read every single comment and it always makes my day!

Please enjoy your journey and witness Y/n L/n's struggles, success and mischief with the others!

Yours truly,
Sheerohero.