chapter 20

Third Person P.o.v.

It was already near curfew when the rich duo finally arrived, some people from both U.A. and THS were still hanging out in the common room area.

The conversation was one-sided because of THS's lack of attention and reply as well as much irritation.

"Hm? Oh, your back." Marco noticed them first, taking his eyes off the book he's reading.

"Hello, Sasha we brought food." Sasha quickly got up from her seat, snatching the food from the h/c head's grasp.

"Thank you Y/n!" She smiled, which she merely nodded her head as a reply before going inside the guest room to change and do her night routine.

Wearing her usual nightgown and brushed her soft h/c locks infront of the mirror provided by U.A.'s dorms.

"This is getting on my nerves, why here of all hero schools? I guess General Pixis didn't tell us where because of my situation. Damn old man." She gritted her teeth as she softly brushed her hair.

She heard the door creak open, turning her head to who opened it, she saw her ravenette friend.
Mikasa.

"Hi, Y/n. Sorry for disturbing you but I just can't handle the blabbering mouths of class 1-A." She told her the reason.

"Tell me about it. It's very annoying." She agreed, letting Mikasa be comfortable inside the room as she continued to brush her h/c hair.

"Let me help you with that." Y/n agreed, letting Mikasa brush her h/c hair instead.

"So what's your next move Y/n? You  know, the revenge?" She asked, staring at her at the mirror.

"Hmm...it's simple really, as of now I'll let my uncle do most of my plan but it might take a while. I'll be stuck here doing my own side for now." She answered.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your uncle going to do?" She asked yet again, curiousity got the best of her. Y/n just smirked, gladly answering Mikasa's question.

"Buy their properties."

~~
He blew out smoke from his mouth, His partner beside him staring at the big screen infront of them.

"So, after the Todoroki's next is the Kaminari's?" He raised a brow.

"Yes. They don't own much we can buy, so I'll just fire them from work. Just a piece of money and their life is good as nothing." Haru's partner answered.

"We might be working for U.A. high but we're also making them suffer. By the end of this plan, she has a very big plot twist in mind. It may cost a bunch but it won't make HEUSC finally go 'limited'." He smirked, Haru just sighed beside him, shaking his head.

"Y/n is doing her job at being queen huh?" He observed as his niece come out of the guest room only to be pulled back by her ex.

"Wait! Kambe!" He exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Her damn ex just pulled her off the cameras!!! Send those weird flying spies you have idiot! We need to know what they're doing!" Daisuke just stayed quiet, already knowing his niece's actions moments before and just a few moments later, another clear footage appeared.

"Zoom." The footage became bigger and soon took all the screen.

"Play audio, HEUSC." He demanded, the AI didn't talk but the volume was played.

Y/n L/n P.o.v.

"Ah! What the hell?!" I exclaimed, being surprised by the sudden pull of somebody.

Turning my head, I saw my ex. His ash-blonde hair is spiky as always, red eyes glaring down my soul, the very eyes that I loved. The man that I loved with all my heart that just burnt me.

I need to let Uncle Daisuke know this, the information we can get as advantage. I know he will probably talk about something.

Letting a hidden camera crawl at out the back my shoe, it stayed hidden and recorded us. I know HEUSC will play it in live. I don't know if Uncle Daisuke is in the scanning room right now but atleast I can record it and will be replayed later by HEUSC when uncle arrives.

"What do you want Bakugou?" I hissed at him, eyes filled with hatred.

"Damn it...why the hell did you came back?!" He said through clenched teeth, I wanted to laugh. What kind of question is that?

"Why did I came back? Well, tell General Pixis that. To be honest, I don't want it here any longer and my friends are the only ones that makes me level headed right now." I anwered him.

"Y/n..." he held both wrist, pinning me on the wall.

"It's L/n to you, Bakugou." I hissed yet again, not wanting to face him.

"Your all being close to that black haired Bastard, who the hell is he to you?" His grip on my wrists tightened.

"It's none of your business. Like it's none of my business on your relationship with the true slut you have." I glared at him, his eyes went wide for a second before his glare intensified.

"You bitch! Don't call her that!" He threatened me with his explosive hands.

"Go ahead and burn me like you did to me last year, I won't be mad at you but I am sure U.A. will punish you for your doings at your beloved guest!" I smirked, getting the advantages at this fight.

"Grr...I don't fucking care of what I'll go through just don't call her that!" He hissed, red eyes burning with hatred just like mines.

"Ha! Your all so protective and sensitive over her, but it got me thinking...have you ever done this to me? When I was fully yours, did you even defend me? Threaten others just to respect me?" I fired question after question, and every question lessen his grip.

"..." he stayed silent.

"Did you?" I rose a brow before scoffing "-No."

"What I'm doing here is just assisting this pathetic school that is being attacked by villains and nothing else. Don't go and be like this or else your relationship with her might die just like ours." I smirked, pushing him away from me before rubbing my now red wrists, walking away from the dark hallway to the kitchen to grab and drink/suffer from cheap water.

Daisuke Kambe P.o.v.

I see, his weakness is that damn girl.

"His grip on her wrists lessen when she fired her own questions and this might be little but he will surely defend that poor and pathetic brunette. I know she will use that someday, to get away from him or get him off guard." I said, observing how the ash-blonde gripped his hair and bending down his knees alone.

"We will leave that to her. We have our own side of the plan. I called Suzue and F/n to come here for the near event that will be held by U.A. soon, their second year sports festival. THS students will also be participating this event. The chances of Y/n being wild to her ex-classmates without being held back is high so we will be there to support and observe the situations inside and out."

"We can do our work and her plan at the same time with that Kambe, but who's gonna observe the scanning room?" Haru asked.

"Grandma, Kikuko Kambe. She will be observing through the cameras we will put in almost every corner of the stadium, bleachers and waiting rooms." I answered.

I can't fully trust her, being behind the big crime that lasted for 10 years I know I can't trust her but she is a part of my family, she's also the only one who can stay and observe through the screens as Suzue will most likely see her daughter fight and preform.

Just to support her.