chapter 7

Y/n L/n P.o.v.

It's been what? 1 month since I've been kicked out of U.A.?
Kirishima and I still has contact but he still kept it a secret.

Nothing was special though, I declined his offer of going back to U.A. since it's proven that I'm innocent. I'm not coming back there, considering what happened to me, people will just pity me and just befriend me out of pity.

"Y/n! Someone's here to see you!!" Called Mom from downstairs. I wonder who?

Walking down the stairs with only a white off shoulder dress that reach up above my knees and light pink doll shoes, I turned to see who it is and smiled once I got a glance on his face.

"LEVLEV!!!!" I ran to him as fast as I could and practically jump on him.

He's grown alright. A proud 5'6 (lets pretend his height is 5'6. There's a reason in the future!) May I say.

"Y/n." He stumbles but soon caught his footing and balance before wrapping his arms on my figure.

"I miss you!!" I said, separating from the hug I hook his arm around mine and walked to our favorite and only spot on the garden.

The little hill with a tree on it.
Ever since Levi and I are kids, we always run around and play games on the spot.

"How are you, Levi?" I asked once we sat down on the fresh and clean grass.

"I'm good, but what happened to you?" He asked back, obviously pointing out the scar on my face.

Looking down, a few strands of hair falling to my face too, staring at the ground beneathe us, I didn't look at Levi but he made me look at him when he grabbed me by the chin gently and let me look at him in the eyes.

"What happened to you?" He again, asked.

Sighing, I answered, "Someone burnt me in the eyes and luckily, his heated finger is the only one that brushed across my right eye. Recovery girl tended it and healed it using her quirk. My right eye would've gone blind if she hadn't use her quirk and she also stitched my skin..." I explained it to Levi.

"Who's this 'his'?" He asked again.

"M-my..ex.." I murmured, his eyes widen visibly and soon came back to it's normal size as fast as it came.

"You have a ex-boyfriend? When?"

"When...when I got to Japan and live my own!" I fastly talk but knowing Levi, he knows all language. Even fast language.

"You left to go to Japan? And live you own? Tch. Did your parents know brat?" That nickname again, grrr....

"Yes." I answered.

"How long since you came back? The wound is quite fresh though." He mentioned.

"A month maybe."

"I see." Leaning all his weight on his arms, looking at the perfect view of the city I leaned and placed my head on his shoulder but my thoughts were everywhere.

"Hey, LevLev?" He hummed.

"where can I study?" I pouted, I know the question is pathetic but it has been a month since I got kicked out of U.A.

"What the-" I cut him off.

"U.A. expelled me for something that I didn't even do." Short and perfect explanation.

"Well, you can always go to Shengeki high, UBS high and FHP high for modelling or something." He suggested.

I lift my head off his shoulder to look at him.

"It was my dream to become a model back then and I changed my plans in life." I crossed my arms, he raised a brow at me.

"Oh, well, you said you've got kicked out on U.A. right? U.A. has a high class students and the school has different courses. So, which one? General studies? Business course? Support course?" He asked, he forgot the most important course...

"Hero. Hero course, Levi." I told him, he wasn't surprised.

"Wanna go to THS?"

~~
Third Person P.o.v.
U.A. high~

Everyone noticed Kirishima's depressed aura everyday and it's starting to concern his classmates.

"Hey, Kirishima..."

"What?"

"Want to hang out with me and Kaminari?

"I don't have time for it, sorry Sero."

With that, he left the ravenette alone.

"He changed ever since L/n left U.A., Kero." Pointed Tsu.

"Well, you have a point there, Tsu."

Meanwhile...

Ding!

He dug up his phone and smiled, quickly replied to the person on the other line.

Y/n:
Hi kiri!

Kirishwima:
Hi Y/n!!!

Y/n:
I got in!!

Kirishwima:
Got in to what?

Y/n:
I got in to THS!!!

Kirishwima:
THS?!! You mean Titan high school?!
20 out of 10000  student can only survive the torture and strictness of the school!

Y/n:
I know that!!
I just got in like..2-3 weeks ago!!
Just climbed on the higher ups.

Kirishwima:
Wait really?!
I mean, you are one of the best students U.A. has.

Y/n:
Awwhee!! Tenchu Kwiri!!
I had a little help here so it's toats okay.
How are you and school?

Kirishwima:
Just as always, retrieved Bakugou from being kidnapped for like..2 days.

Y/n:
Really?
Serves him right!!!
Hahahahaha

Kirishwima:
Yeah but I was there please don't be mad!

Y/n:
Why would I be?
Ik that's the actions of becoming a hero so go for it. Idc.

Kirishwima:
thanks!
Oof! It's getting dark!! I'm still not home yet! I got excited that you texted me.

Y/n:
We lits just texted for like...yesterday night.

Kirishwima:
Well, it was early morning here in japan!!

Y/n:
Lol okay, just go home first.
I just got a break and my trainer is calling me. Bye!!

Kirishwima:
Alright. Bye!
-seen