chapter 44

Third Person P.o.v.

Sighing to herself, the tea cup came in contact with her soft, pink lips.

Her beauty sleep was ruined by yet another nightmare of what happened the other day and black eyebags started to appear below her beautiful e/c eyes.

It's already 3:34 a.m. and she still couldn't sleep after she woke up from the nightmare of unknown men touching her. It still scares her up 'til this day.

Not only that but the way Levi acted made her feel a little scared of what her calm and annoyed childhood friend could do when in rage.

He is put to detention for a week and of course it made an inpact on his reputation as 'THS' strongest'  but he didn't care because rage took over him and he didn't regret his actions one bit.

the ash blonde has been healed by recovery girl after the incident that has happened in the dorms that day.

She was scared of both males that she has been avoiding them as best as she could.

"Mom is calling..."

"Answer." She muttered, eyes looking at the distance, lost in thought as she sipped her (favorite flavor) tea.

"Oh, honey. Why are you up this late?" Asked her mother from the other side.

"I can't sleep mom." She said, voice hoarse and exhausted.

"My poor baby. I have good news for you by the way." This took the girl's interest as she continued to sip her warm tea and quietly listen to her mother.

"Your dad and I are back together again! We will have a celebration in Paris for 3 days! Do you want to come?" A faint smile grew on her face as she heard the good news.

"I would love to but I don't think U.A. will let me. I'm here for a reason, not to go and goof around. Sorry mom." She apologized, she heard her mom sigh a little.

"It is okay, honey. That means we will have time for ourselves." Her mother's laugh sounds so young and angelic as if she's just talking to a 16 years old girl and not a 45 years old woman.

"Be safe on your journey to Paris, Mother. I love you."

" I love you too, my love. Goodbye and please sleep. It's almost 4 A.M."

"I will."

Beep.

She sighed a little bit and smiled slightly, happy her parents finally got together again.

"What the hell are you doing here so late?" He asked, his voice is all too familiar to her that it made the young lady shiver a bit.

"I could ask you the same thing." She replied.

"Tch, I asked first." He plopped down the chair infront of her as she continued to sip down the warm tea.

"Nightmare." She answered.

"What about you?" She asked, not glancing at him.

"I just woke up." He asnwered.

Silence engulfed them as she continued to sip silently on her tea and him staring at her.

"Thank you by the way." She thanked him, making him raise a brow as to why she's thanking him so suddenly.

"Why the hell are you thanking me?" he asked her.

"For saving me back there, bakugou.
I-I owe you one..." she looked down at her almost empty tea cup, seeing her reflection from the colored water.

"Tch, it was nothing. After all, I don't want my baby to experience shit like that." he replied, noticing the slight tint of pink painting her cheeks.

"And I also want to say 'sorry' for Levi hurting you a few says ago..." she murmured. hearing his chuckle, she lift up her head from the tea cup to him.

"Don't be sorry, Baby." He told her, standing up from his seat and stopping behind her while she sat there confused.

Bringing his arms to wrap them around her body, closing her eyes as she relaxed in his arms and for once, enjoyed his hug.

Both didn't notice a pair of jealous chocolate brown eyes and icy grey-blue broken ones in the dark.

~~
The day was sunny, birds chirping happily outside, the soft chatter of students inside their dorm buildings and the cool wind blowing leaves from the trees.

All was normal except for Katsuki Bakugou and Levi Ackerman.

"What the hell do you think you're doing scum?" He murmured, gripping the boy's black T-shirt as he glared up at him.

"I should be asking you that, bastard." Replied the taller boy.

"Tch, I'm gripping your T-shirt as of right now. My question, what the hell were you doing with her last night?" His eyes shined dangerously as he glared at Bakugou while the ash blonde's ruby red hues shone amusement.

"We were damn hugging you creep. What? Got jealous?" The ash blonde smirked at the black haired male.

"Shut the fuck up." Levi hissed.

"You know, she was so damn scared of you. Never thought I'd be so damn happy to be beaten up by someone." Bakugou commented, fueling the billionaire's hate and rage towards him.

"I'll make it up to her, just you see you fuck." He told him before letting go of the ash blonde's collar roughly and walked away, leaving Bakugou alone smirking to himself.