chapter 4

Second Person P.o.v.

Your redheaded best friend gawked at the sight of your grandma's and Mom's childhood hous-mansion.

"W-wait!! Y-your family lives here?!!" He exclaimed, you chuckled and nod you head 'yes'.

"Woah...wait," he suddenly stopped admiring the beautiful and breath taking mansion, turning to you who was talking to the butler, you turned your head towards Kirishima with a hum indicating that your listening to him. "-does Bakugou know?" He asked you, in which you shook your head 'no' and walk on the fancy place.

"Y/n, your here." Greeted your fancy grandmother who looked younger than her age.

"Nana!" You hugged her dearly and she noticed the bandage on your face and your best friend.

She frowns at the sight of her granddaughter's face and smiled at the teenage boy behind you.

"Y/n dear, let's sit and I'll call Dr.Sheng to tend and change your bandaged wound." She instructed you softly, in which both you and Kirishima compiled.

"Nana, this is my best friend Kirishima!" You introduce him to her she nodded and both shook hands.

"Y/n's great grandmother, Kikuko Kambe." She smiled at the young guy who returned a sharp toothy grin.

"Yes Mrs.Kambe?" Asked a lady in her late 30's with a bag on her hand.

"Check and change my great grand daughter's wound please." She said, the doctor nodded her head and tend your burn.

After a few minutes of Kirishima discussing something with your grandma, Dr.Sheng is finally done, fresh new bandages around your right side of the face and explained the burn to your grandma.

"Oh my!" Exclaimed Kikuko.

"Don't worry Nana, Recovery girl said that I'll just change my bandage every day before going to bed and put ointment on it recommended by recovery girl herself." You smiled at your Nana as she had her eyes wide.

"Recovery girl? As in Chiyo?" She asked and reminiscences her time with her old friend from the couch to the dining table.

Kikuko Kambe and Recovery girl are very good friends on their high school days where they met at U.A. high.

"Uhh huuh.." you yawn, covering your mouth with your hand and Bowed to your nana saying that your going to excuse youself for the night as well as Kirishima who was in heaven for chewing all kinds of food the chef made.

"Umm...goodnight Mrs.Kambe..." Kirishima said, unsure in which Kikuko chuckled.

"You can call me Nana dear as you are pretty close to Y/n." She said making you smile and said your goodnight to her.

You reqeusted for Kirishima to be with you tonight since everything came down in just a few hours.

Ofcourse he agreed without hesitation and both of you talked mostly you ranted and soon broke down, crying on his shoulder.

He comforted you to the point where he lifted you off the ground and stood up with you in his arms, hugging you tight like a baby and danced with you softly and gently.

"I...I won't cry just because of a boy!" Your lip quivered as your currently on the balcony 5 floors above and he encourage you to shout to the world that 'I won't cry just because of a boy'.

"Louder!" He said, you repeated louder than before which he shook his head with a sigh.

"Like, this loud, Y/n." He showed you and shouted 'Y/n L/n is my best friend' at the top of his lungs. The words made you smile and take a deep breath before yelling to nothing.

"Wow, it actually lifted my spirit up." You smiled at him, which he did in return and closed the balcony door.

"Hey kiri' let's go to sleep, I'm sleepy." You yawned for the 5th time tonight and he nodded.

Both crawling in the very big and comfy bed, boht of you cuddled friendly then drifted off to sleep.

Bakugou household-

He held the brunette in his arms after the intercourse they did that lasted 2 hours.

Thinking of what he did to you didn't bring him guilt or regrets, he just can't wrap it on his head that you hid a dirty secret from him, well, he did have one. A secret affair with Uraraka.

He's been like this behind your back for 3 months, after yelling to your face that he cheated on you PROUDLY, he was punched in the face by Kirishima with his quirk activated as you were already outside, crying.

He was surprised by Kirishima's action and yelled at him in which the redhead yelled back. Uraraka broke the two of them together and defended hers and the ash blonde's relationship.

Kirishima replied it with "And you don't call yourself a slut Uraraka?! Your dating a taken man for godsakes!!"  That's when Bakugou had enough of Kirishima and punched him in the face too but after that, they were held by Aizawa.

Kirishima luckily escaped detention by the help of his ex-lover. If he can even call you lover.

His reputation was a bit ruined by your 'secret activities' and he believed it since there's an evidence and he has a reason as to why you did it.

In his eyes, you were poor. Poorer that the girl in his arms right now. He means, You live in a secluded and small place. People can kidnap you there anytime of day and night if your not careful.

For him, you deserve those slaps. Because you are a nasty slut. A poor girl who is desperate for money to the point of showing her body to perverted men in the internet.

His parents weren't proud of his actions when he showed Uraraka and declared that they're dating behind your back.

They didn't support both his and hers relationship but he didn't give a flying, crawling, walking fuck about that and so do she.

The poor parents have nothing to do but sigh and shook their head, they really like you. In fact, they love you. Your such a sweet and understanding girl even though their Katsuki isn't that much of a affectionate and loving person to be dating with.

Almost Every night, Mitsuki would cry for this, Masaru will comfort her as well. The fact that their son dating 2 girls at a time hurts her. But Katsuki Bakugou don't know that.

And he will never know.