chapter 48

Third Person P.o.v.

It has been 1 year since the THS students have been sent here at U.A. high, everyone has been waiting for this day. To finally go home and live a life peacefully as newly fledged heroes.

RING

The bell rang, signalling everyone that classes for today is now over and a bunch of students flooded the hallway in seconds as they all have a tiring day today.

"Ngh!~ I can't wait to go and unpack for tomorrow!!" Stretched Hange as she walked down the crowded hallways with her friends.

"Yeah! Then I can eat Mom's freshly baked and delicious homemade cookies again!" Drooled Sasha as she imagined her Mom's delicious cookies.

"It has been a tiring year, I must say and stressful too. I want to go home and get some rest, have a peaceful life with you guys." Sighed Y/n as she opened her locker.

Her e/c eyes widened in surprise to see a pink paper drop down from her locker.

"Hmn? What's this?" She wondered, curiosity peaking in as her friends stared at the object in her hands with wonder and the same curiousity.

"You should read it, Y/n. Maybe it's something important." Mikasa told her, which the h/c haired girl agreed.

"Oooohh??? What do we have here? A love letter?" Hange wiggled her eyebrows at her classmate.

"It said:
Dear Y/n,
Please meet me at the willow tree near the school in 5:00 p.m. I'll be waiting :)

-XXX"

She blinked, unsure if she should agree and meet this mysterious person at the willow tree, they even put a smiley face too.

"5:00? It's 4:30 right now." Mikasa glanced at the clock as she heard her friend read the letter loudly.

"Meh!~ I could care less! But if they bring food, I will totally go!" Answered Sasha, sharing her oppinion which her friends chuckle.

"You should go, Y/n! I mean, don't you want to know who it is?!" The taller female shook the poor h/c-head.

"I mean...I am curious myself Zoe but, what if its a creep or something?" She wondered.

"No more 'what if's! Jesus, you placed 2nd place at the sports festival! You can beat this guy into a pulp if they ever make you feel uncomfortable you know!" The tall brunette shook her more than before.

"Okay! Okay! Thanks for the compliments and all but can you stop shaking me please?" She giggled, Hange finally letting go of her and stopped.

"Will you come Y/n?" Asked Mikasa, wanting to know if her friend already made a decision.

"I...I dunno." She muttered.

Somewhere

His comrades stared at him for a solid 5 minutes now, he has been staring at the open closet for 5 minutes and it started to worry his classmates if he stopped functioning.

"Uhh..Levi, are you okay?" Connie broke the silence, the short black haired boy snapped out of his thoughts and finally cleared his throat.

"You should get ready." Armin said from the table, grabbing a bookmark to place on the pages of the book in his hands.

"Tch." He only tsked in reply and grabbed a random shirt, shamelessly dressing up with his friends watching him.

"Alright! Now you're done...OI! Titan freak! Get the flowers!" Ordered Jean as he turned to Eren.

"Shut up Horseface! And don't call me that!" Snapped Eren but grabbed the freshly picked beautiful flowers from the table beside Marco who fixed the ribbon on the chocolate box.

"Man! You look good!" Complimented Connie with a grin on his face.

"I always look good, brat." Replied Levi as he adjusted his tie a little more.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Now, go get your girl!" Cheered Jean, everyone nodded and said their good luck to the short boy.

To say he is nervous is an understatement, he is more than nervous! His hands that were covered with his signature white gloves were cold and he could feel the disgusting sweat forming on his armpits and forehead. All just to confess to his childhood friend. Yet again but formally.

~~
"Bakugou! Are you ready my man?!" Exclaimed Kaminari as he grabbed a rose from the vase and dried the stem using his shirt.

"Tch, are you fucking doubting me Pikachu?!" Barked the ash blonde.

He had done this before but this time is different. He don't know if she'll accept him or not. He had doubts.
She's been in a relationship with him before but it was one sided, they broke up but he wanted her back and she didn't come here to beg for him to be with her.

No, HE is the one that will beg for her to come back to HIM! All of this because of a stupid thing called 'love'.

"Damn bro! You look great! Now, go and get L/n's heart for good!" Sero cheered for his friend who smirked.

"Hell yeah I will!"

Back to Y/n~~

"Alright, I guess I'll go." She sighed, standing up and getting a dress to wear.

She didn't want to look like trash even if this might not be good.

"Mhmn..you should go. Maybe it's a confession or maybe someone wanting to fight you for some reason, girl." Hange told her, scrolling pictures of dogs on her phone.

"Psh, I brought down the suspect behind the big rumor, Zoe. Who would be so stupid to fight me." She snorted.

"Besides," she glanced at her, a spark that told Hange a bad thing.

"If they want a fight, I'll bring war." She smirked, eyes now focused on the mirror and away from the tall girl.

"That's my girl!" Hange grinned, the billionaire rolled her eyes playfully with a smile.

"Ah! Sasha, don't eat there! It's digusting! I don't want my bed to have crumbles of cookies!!" She scolded the eating girl who layed on her bed, eating her chocolate chip cookie.

"Sorry." She muttered through the cookie and got out of bed, sitting down on the nearby chair.

"Levi do have a great impact on you, Y/n." Mikasa commented, making Hange howl in laughter.

"What can I say, we are great friends."

~~
She waited underneath the willow tree, wanting to know who this person is and what's the reason behind the sudden invitation.

Her e/c  eyes searched for a certain figure, and to her surprise she saw...

"......"