chapter 13

Third Person P.o.v.

"Miss L/n, can you please stay here at the classroom for a moment?"

That was 10 minutes earlier, she was all alone now with her teacher in the classroom.

"What do you need from me Mr.Baker?" She asked him.

"Well, you are excellent in both studies and combat Ms.L/n and I just now noticed that most of your friends, the one you always hang out with are already moved to 1st class while your still stuck here at my class which is 2nd." He explained, she raised a brow at him.

"And us teachers decided that you will transfer to the 1st class students tomorrow. sitting next to Levi Ackerman." Said her teacher with a smile, he is indeed proud that his student is going at the 1st class yet again.

"Really?!" She asked, wanting to make sure. Sparkling e/c hues and happy smile plastered on her face.

Her teacher nodded his head, confirming that he isn't joking.

She tried to keep her excitement hidden by holding back her squeals of happiness and excitement, biting her lip and keep herself from jumping.

"Oh lord! Thank you Mr.Baker!" She thanked him with a smile before grabbing her bag and exiting the classroom with flowers, rainbows and butterflies surrounding her.

"That kid." He shooke his head with a smile before preparing himself for a pile of paperwork.

~~
"Mom!" She called her mother from the big, front door.

"Yes honey?" Suzue asked her daughter from upstairs while her father shifted his attention from boring white papers to his lovely daughter.

"I've been transferred to 1st class!!! And I'm starting tomorrow!!!" She squealed while jumping up and down.

"Oh honey! I'm so proud of you!" Said Suzue as she hugged her 17 year old daughter while her husband merely smirked.

"What's with the smirk honey?" Asked Suzue.

"Yeah dad what's with the smirk?"

The father only chuckled, smirk never faltering with the addition of wiggling brows.

"Levi?" He teased, she blushed at the mention of her childhood friend.

"Y-yeah, I can finally be with Levi!" She smiled, blush forming.

"Oue!~ Sound romantic!" Said Suzue, teasing her poor daughter once again.

"W-wait! It's not like that you guys!!" She waved her hands all around, e/c eyes swirling.

"We're just teasing honey." Smiled her parents.

"Hmph! Whatever." She pouted.

"What's with all the sudden noise?" Asked the ravenette man who just came downstairs right now.

"Ah, Y/n just got transferred to 1st class!" Said the proud father who rested his arm on his daughter's shoulders.

"Really?" He asked, Y/n nodded her head with a smile.

"Yeah! And I'm starting tomorrow!" Daisuke ruffled his niece's h/c hair who, once again pouted.

"Stop ruffling my hair Uncle! Your ruining it!" She whined which he chuckled.

"Huh? Oh! Y/n! I heard your transferring to 1st Class!" Haru popped his head from upstairs with a messy brown hair.

"What happened to your hair Uncle Haru?" She asked, curious.

"Me and Kambe signed many paperworks and investigated our current case at his office room." He answered.

"Oh okay! I'm hungry let's go and have dinner guys!" Walking out the room, she requested her favorite food with a dessert from their personal chef.