chapter 31

Third Person P.o.v.

After the sports festival with Levi winning and Y/n placing 2nd, Armin in 3rd sharing his spot with Midoriya.

Uraraka was sad and ashamed, though she's lucky because she still has friends who supports her even after what the female billionaire did.

She knew that it is impossible to het scouted by pro heroes after she's exposed to everyone.

(Country), especially THS is very proud of their students as they watched the festival. The secret behind Y/n's late enrollment was revealed to everyone and they supported her actions since she was the victim after all.

After classes was over, everyone congratulated the top 3 and celebrated. Especially 1st class.

"So, your revenge is over now, Y/n?" Marco asked.

"Maybe? I don't know." She shrugged at his question as she ate the delivered food from a expensive restaurant.

As they celebrated the top 3, the ash blonde and brunette talked privately alone.

"Let's break things up round face." He told her, both of them are hurt by this but both of them knew it was for the best.

"W-why?" She asked, even though she knew already, she wanted those words to come out of her boyfriend's mouth.

"Because your the damn person behind the rumors and I don't want to date a girl like that." She teared up, the pain in her chest and the block of her throat was getting heavy and worse by the second.

Bakugou was about to walk out when she hugged him, he could feel his shirt getting wet from her tears.

"P-please don't leave me, Katsuki..." she croakes, followed by a sob after.

"Get off." He tried to pry her off him but her grip just got tighter.

"I'm sorry...please give me another chance!" She begged for him to take her back, but nothing can change his mind.

"No. We're done and that's enough." He grabbed her wrists and pinned them on the wall.

"I'm sorry but please give me another chance! I love you! I love you will all my heart Katsuki! Don't leave me!" Her muttering became louder with each and every word.

"No matter what you say I won't change my damn mind, Round face!!!" He yelled at her face, making her flinch and cry even more.

He walked away after that, leaving her crying alone in the dark room.

~~

"Y/n!! We're here to visit you!" A familiar voice called from the main door of the dormitory.

She turned her head only to see her mother, Suzue and her father, F/n with Uncle Daisuke and Uncle Haru behind.

"Mom! Dad! Uncles!" She exclaimed, running to her family and giving them a hug.

Everyone shivered-with the exception of 1st class who just smiled- at the family.

"You were very good out there!" She praised her daughter, kissing her forehead and hugging her tightly.

"Suzue, honey, she can't breathe." F/n told his wife, making her left go of her daughter with a proud smile on her beautiful face.

"You really killed them huh, honey bunch?" Her father sling his arm on his daughter's shoulder with a smirk on his face.

"Of course! I'm a Kambe-L/n after all." She sent a smirk of her own, almost matching her father's.

"Yeah, and with that! We have a present for you!!!" Squealed Suzue as she dug through her purse.

"Hmn? What is it mom?" Y/n asked.

"Ta dah!" She showed her daughter a beautiful gold necklace with a f/c diamond in the middle.

"Uwah!~ so beautiful!" In an instant, the teenager's hands was on the necklace.

"How much is it mom?" She asked as she inspected the necklace with her gloved hands.

"18.26 Billion honey, just for you!" She told her daughter honestly, making everyone surprised but Levi.

"Oi! Levi! How are you my future son-in-law?" Asked F/n with a smirk on his face as he noticed the boy's pink cheeks from afar.

F/n really wanted the black haired male to be his daughter's husband in the future. Not just because he will be the next heir of their succesful company but because Levi has always been there for his daughter and he knows her too well.

"D-Dad!" Her daughter yelled, flustered.

"Oh come on! What are you guys waiting for? Just date already!" Her father laughed loudly, enjoying teasing his daughter.

"Now, now F/n. Don't go embarrassing Y/n." Suzue patted her husband's shoulder.

"Alright, alright. But seriously though, date already." His e/c eyes locked into Levi's grey ones who only nodded his head.

"Dad!" His daughter whined.

"Im serious though! Well, we better go now. Sorry for the short visit Y/n but the damn company is hogging up all my time to be with my sweet daughter!" He told her, Y/n understood and hugged her father.

"It's okay dad." He smiled at her and bid the last goodbye before all of them walked out the dorms, probably returning to (Country).

"Oh! And if your finally together with Levi, make sure you wear protection honey! I love you!!" Her dad yelled from the other side, making her choke on air.

"..." she couldn't speak from shock.

Bakugou, the whole time listened to her family's conversation and glanced at the ravenette who's sipping his tea quietly.

He got jealous over the fact that her father voted for Levi to be his daughter's future husband.

Though, jealousy isn't the only thing that bubbled up in him. Pain of heartbreak and shame too.

"Fuck the favoritism, she'll be mine again."