chapter 19

Third Person P.o.v.

"Everyone! It's time for dinner!" Called the brunette named Uraraka as Bakugou just got out the kitchen.

"Yes! It's Bakugou's cooking again!" Cheered Kaminari with a drool of saliva coming down his mouth, already imagining the spicy yet delicious recipe made by the ash-blonde.

"I can't wait!" Said the pinknette, Mina as she jogged her way to the dining table.

Sasha was clearly happy to taste food yet again but didn't show it as she want to help Y/n achieve her revenge.

Everyone from THS walked in the dining room to eat, some in the couches as it's already full of people from the other class.

The tension was high when their h/c haired ex-classmate made her way to sit down, infront of her ex-boyfriend with his girl beside him, Levi sitting next to her already fixing the handkerchief on his neck.

"Alright idiots, eat up or you will be left with nothing." Said Bakugou.

Truth be told, Bakugou wanted to beg for his ex-girl to give him a second chance, but his pride stopped him to do that. Not infront of people nor her, he misses her so much but didn't tell anybody.

He would look at the picture that he didn't notice bought until that night, reminiscing the moments they both have even if it's cold or one-sided.

Today's dish is the ash-blonde's signature recipe. Spicy Curry. which surprisingly everyone loved.

Both Blue and E/c eyes look down in disgust as the white plate got covered by food.

"So...um, L/n-san..how was life for..you?" Yaoyorazu striked the first question, the billionaire just rolled her eyes, wanting to ask her about the company but managed to bit her tounge.

"It's very good actually." She replied, with a cold tone.

Uraraka could only hold her shorts, the fear and guilt eating her out slowly as she watched Y/n look down at her food with plain disgust.

Bakugou expected for his ex-girl to eat his recipe, to compliment his dish and how a great cook he is.
He wants to make even the slightest moment he can with her, even just for one sentence.

Both childhood friends look at each other, communicating silently, deciding to 'fuck it', they scooped some food on the spoon, holding it with shaky hands and finally bring it on their mouths.

Levi was quite empressed, the texture and the flavor is good.

Both billionaire spit the food, with clearly disgusted expressions, making the chef's ego crack.

"Ugh...what is this? It's so disgusting!'' Y/n wiped the corners of her mouth after drinking cheap water, almost making her gag at the cheap flavor.

Levi was impressed, yes. The food is good, yes. But his standards only goes from 'great' to 'perfect' not 'good'.

"I don't like the food here, I would rather eat THS's meals than this." He commented which his friend agreed with a nod of her head.

After wiping the corners of his mouth, he stood up offering her a hand which she gladly accept before letting go of her gloved covered hands.

"We're going to have dinner on a restaurant." Levi stated, he could feel the anger radiating off the ash-blonde.

"Sorry, but we don't eat cheap food." Mentioned Y/n as she glanced back at Class 1-A who couldn't believe what she said.

"What?! But Yaoyorazu is rich! She even eat our types of fo-" Kaminari's compliant was cut off by the h/c head.

"True rich people don't carry wallets, Kaminari. You don't know because your not rich yourself." She glared at him.

"what?! That doesn't make any sense, L/n-san." Sero complained, they are both seriously getting on her nerves.

"G-guys...please calm down." Murmured Midoriya.

"She probably mentioned that my family and I owned half the world's succesful companies and agencies after finding out my secret. I would love you to Compare me to her. She only owns one, she's not that succesful. So don't go and complain when you don't know the standards and tastes of billionaires." She spat, leaving everyone speechless.

Hooking her arm with her childhood friend's, she didn't even change her wearing before Calling HEUSC to send her a car to U.A. high.

"The car will arrive at approximately 2 minutes."

~~
Yaoyorazu could only look down at her food as she heard L/n's statement.
She's just a millionaire herself, ofcourse her standards aren't that high unlike hers.

"Tch, didn't know that bitch was such a brat." Spat Bakugou as he continued eating.

"You don't know what your talking about, porcupine." Eren glared at him.

"Hah?! Who're you calling 'Porcupine' you extra!"

"Shut it. You don't know a single thing about her so don't go and judge her like you know everything about her!" Eren snarled.

The brunette teenager has a point, even though Bakugou is her ex-boyfriend, he didn't know anything about her. Her past, her family and life.

"I advise you not to go and anger her." Armin commented, with a soft and calm but cold voice.

"Huh?! I'm sure L/n isn't that bad! She merely just attacked me with a piece of fluffy pillow when she was still our classmate!" Kaminari replied.

"Armin is right, don't you dare anger her." Mikasa joined, she herself isn't all close with the billionaire but she can tell not to mess with her.

"And? what's your proof?" Taunted Bakugou, raising a brow with a smirk plastered on his face, knowing her, she can never do such thing as kicking anyon-

"I'll tell you my experience." Jean answered.

"Wait-Jean, are you seriously going to tell them?" Connie asked.

"Yeah." He noddes his head, Class 1-A's attention shifted to Jean as he told them how Y/n treated him when she was angry.

"We were at school that time when I got shoved by somebody and accidentally tumbled on her, dead weight." He blushed at the memory.

"She was silent that time with pink cheeks, she didn't do anything." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Wait, that's all? She just ignored you? Man, I can probably handle that." Sero commented.

"I'm not done yet." Jean glared at the ravenette causing him to tremble under his gaze.

"She didn't do anything until the end of the day. I remember clearly, it was still 5:00 p.m. when I decided to come home from school. That's when she ambushed me." He shivered at the traumatic experience.

"She used her telekinesis side, throwing a bunch of daggers to get me stuck against the wall and kicked my sides, legs and head. Punched me, slapped and scratched me. It kept going for 15 minutes straight before she gave up and released me." He gulped at the memory.

"Seriously? Damn, it's unimaginable." Someone shivered at the thought of it.

"I didn't go to school for 2 weeks after that because I was healing from my injuries." He said before shutting up again.

"I'm Zoe Hange, the next Heiress of the Hange Company." She once again, introduced herself.

"Ah! I know you and your family's company! You guys make medicines and antidotes, right?" Asked Yaoyorazu with a smile.

"Yes. Our company is down low for 5 years until my family met The Kambe's and partnered for the next years."

"All I can say is that, she's a good ally, but the worse enemy." She ended, it was true though. She is indeed the best ally you can get. With money, power and intelligence combined.

"Your stories are shit. I don't care if she tortures you or tell us what you think. She's just another one if those rich bitches." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"We're just warning you."