:/ #1

It was just another day in class. You were sitting in your seat, looking out the window. You weren't at a window seat, so it looked like you were staring at the kid next to you. You had a pretty bad reputation in school. You were known for hurting kids that looked at you the wrong way.

The kid next to you was trying so hard to not notice you looking in his direction. He started sweating a little. You just kept staring. Finally, he had enough and he put his hand up.

"Yes?" The teacher asked pointing to him.

"May I go to the bathroom please?" He asked quickly and nervously.

"Yes, you may." The student stood up and quickly ran out of the classroom. The teacher noticed you staring out the window.

"Y/N?" the teacher asked. You stopped daydreaming and looked at the teacher.

"What?" You asked looking at the teacher.

"You still with us?" He asked.

"Not really. This class is boring." You say bluntly leaning back in your seat crossing your arms. The ash-blond kid behind you laughed. You smirked at the teacher who looked offended.

You liked to speak your mind. It often got you into trouble tho. You didn't care about what others thought. The only person you cared about was you and your childhood best friend Bakugou Katsuki, but you called him Kacchan. You were very similar. You both strived to be the best hero. The number one hero. He wanted to surpass the number one hero All Might. He looked up to him. All Might was his idol. You looked up to someone else tho. You looked up to The Rabbit hero: Mirko. You loved her. She was the whole reason you wanted to become a hero. She was the coolest person ever. You watched all of her fights and knew all of her special moves. Your favourite was the Luna Tijeras. She wraps her thighs around her opponent's head and pops their head off. (I'm not even kidding, that is the move. Google it.) You developed a similar move, where you wrap your thighs around their head and squeeze tight enough to cut off their oxygen, knocking them out.

Most of the class giggled at your joke.

"That's it, young lady. D-de-detention... a-after school." The teacher says angry and stuttering a little.

You just laugh. "Alright. Just so you know, that means you have to see me more than you want. But if that is my punishment," You mock him. He quickly turns around and goes back to teaching.

The blond behind you leans forward and whispers "I don't think he wants you there after school."

"I don't think so either." You both laugh a little.

"You remember what you were thinking about?"

"Nope. And I hate it. I think it was something cool, but I don't know."

"And your dad still won't take you to get tested?" Bakugou asked.

"I've asked him a hundred times, but he keeps saying I'm lying. The fuck am I gonna do with that."

Bakugou leaned back and thought for a minute. Then an idea came to his mind. He leaned forward again and suggested, "Why don't you ask the old had, or my dad? They would take you."

"They already do so much for me. I mean I practically live there. I don't want them to pay for the test." You say empathetically.

"Y/N they don't mind. You're like the daughter they never had. Just let them take you."

"I don't know. I'll think about it."

After class

When the bell rang everyone started packing up and leaving. You went to stand up but Bakugou pushed you back down in your seat.

"What the fuck dude?" You exclaimed angrily.

"You have detention, remember." He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh, yea." You put your bag back down and leaned back in your seat.

"I'll meet you at the coffee place." He says walking out of class with his two friends.

You didn't really like his friends. You hung out with Kacchan, and he hung out with them, so you didn't really get a say in it.

After Detention

You and Bakugou were walking back to his house where you spend most of your time. You practically lived there. Mitsuki and Masaru were ok with it. They loved having you over.

"The hag wants to take you somewhere," Bakugou said breaking the silence.

"Where?" You asked looking over at him while he kept looking straight ahead.

"You'll see."

You almost started pouting. 'Why is he not telling me?' You thought. As your walking up to his house you see his mom's car in the driveway. She's not usually home at this time. Bakugou opens the door and you walk in. You see his mom standing in the kitchen. She looks over at you and says "Oh don't take your shoes off. Put your bag down and go get in the car. I'm taking you somewhere." You do as you're told. You put your bag down and go get in her car, as she puts her shoes on and gets in the car. Katsuki gets in too.

You guys are driving for about thirty minutes until you come to a doctor's office.

"What are we doing here?" You ask as Mitsuki pulls into a parking spot.

"Come on." She says getting out of the car. You and Katsuki step out of the car and walk into the office. You all walk up to the desk and Mitsuki asks if you can get tested for ADHD. The receptionist asks her to fill out a form as your parent, and she explains that she isn't your legal guardian. She calls your stepmom. Your stepmom gives a verbal agreement, and Mitsuki fills out the rest of the information. She hands the papers to the receptionist, and you all have to sit and wait for a little while.

You and Katsuki were watching videos on his phone cause yours was dead. Finally, a doctor walks into the waiting room.

"L/N Y/N." You look up at him and stand up. "This way please." You say bye to Mitsuki and Katsuki and follow the doctor to his office.

"Alright L/N, I'm gonna ask you a few questions, and I want you to answer them honestly.

After the test, you had to wait outside in the waiting room for a little longer to see the results. You walk out to the waiting room and go sit back down with Mitsuki and Katsuki.

"He has to look over the test and he'll be out in a few minutes with the results." You tell them. Mitsuki smiles and goes on Facebook. You look over at Katsuki and he hands you your headphone back. You put it in and you guys continue watching videos. A few minutes later the doctor walks out. He walks over to you and all three of you stand up.

"So after reviewing the test, it is 98% positive that Y/N has ADHD." He says as he hands Mitsuki some paperwork.

"Thank you, sir." She says as she bows to him. You and Katsuki bow too.

"I did write her a prescription for some medication that helps with focusing." He says as he bows. We thank him again and leave the building. As soon as you step out of the building, fear starts growing inside you. Katsuki notices and grabes your hand. You look at him confused and he says "Do you want me to come with you when you tell him?"

You nod slightly looking away. He chuckles. He opens the car door for you and you chuckle and roll your eyes, as you get in the car. He gets in too, and Mitsuki starts driving away. 

Words: 1290

*This is HEAVILY inspired by 'Friends with Benifits' by abqueen* I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be trying to update this as much as possible. I don't really post as much as I want to mainly because I don't have a lot of motivation. I hope you enjoyed this.