:/ #26

A few of the fights had already happened. You watched as the ice that was holding Sero was melted, and Todoroki walked away as the winner of the round. Your fight was after this next one so you decided to go to the waiting room now. 

In the waiting room, you are sitting at one of the tables thinking about your opponent. YOu were against the support class girl. She was the one that gave Midoriya's team the rocket boots. Mei Hatsumi. 

You are sitting there thinking about some ways you could eat her. COming to the conclusion that shooting her was the best idea. Then there was a knock on the door. You looked at the door confused. "Yea?" You ask. 

You watch as the door opens and Bakugou walks in with a smirk on his face. He closes the door and locks it. "What are you doing?" You ask him laughing a little bit. 

He turned back to you and walked over to the table sliding on top of it, as he said "You said daddy could have a bite," You smirk as well and stand in front of him between his legs wrapping your arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around your waist. 

"I did say that, didn't I?" You say in a flirtatious voice. 

"Mhm," He hums. "Bet you only said that because you felt bad," 

"Felt bad about what?" You ask less flirty and more confused. 

"You ditched me for Icyhot," He exclaims louder than you expected. You chuckled. 

"You were a jerk. That was your payback. I just said that so I didn't have to move," 
"Oh, you don't wanna move. I don't mind doing all the work," He suggests blushing a little. You start blushing more. 

"I thought you didn't like doing all the work," You say going back to the flirtatious voice. 

"I can make exceptions for annoying brats," 
Before either of you could continue your flirting, you heard a buzzer. You both turn your heads to look at the TV that was in the corner and saw Kaminari trapped in vines and another girl with vines for hair standing at the other end of the arena who looked almost bored but couldn't show it. You knew that face all too well. 

"SHIOZAKI MOVES ONTO THE NEXT ROUND!" You hear Present Mic yell into the mic. 

You smirk and look at Bakugou. "My turn," You say and walk pull away from his grasp and walk towards the door. You can feel him pouting, like a pit in your stomach. You turn around and see that you are right. He is pouting. He was standing behind you with his arms crossed, looking away from you, and a slight pout on his lips. You roll your eyes as you walk up to him and give him a quick kiss on the lips. He smirks into the kiss, but you pull away before anything happens. "You can have more after I win," 

With that, you turn around causing your hair to hit him in the face and you walk out the door to the main gate of the arena. Once the guard says that you can go, you walk to the main fighting area. 

The girl in front of you had pink hair and a ton of support gadgets on and around her. 'Remember, shoot her quickly and get this over with,' You think preparing yourself for the fight. 

"Ready, FIGHT!" Midnight exclaims starting the fight. Mei starts showing off her gadgets. You just stand there annoyed and bored. She was running around the whole stadium, showing off what her gadgets could do. She shot a net at you but you managed to dodge it. After that, you just wanted her to shut up. So you took grabbed your angle and turned it into the bow. When she turns around to show off something on her, you pull the string back and an arrow appears ready to shoot. You wait a moment then let go sending the arrow flying through the air like a bird flying for the first time. As if everything was moving in slow-motion, you watched the arrow come close to Mei, but she managed to move out of the way just in time. 

"Baby number 132. A sensor headband. It will alert the user when danger is coming," She giggles. 

She continued going off about her gadgets and explaining each one. You start getting really annoyed with her talking. You pull the string back on your bow causing an arrow to appear again. But instead of shooting it, you grabbed it. Arrow in hand, you walked up to her. She was shocked that you were coming back to fight her again, as she tried to dodge you, you managed to scratch the tip of the arrow on her skin causing her to collapse and fall asleep on the ground. You spin the arrow in your hand as it disappears. Just to show off, you spun your bow with one hand board as a buzzer goes off. 
"Mei is unconscious. Y/N moves on to the next round," Midnight exclaims. The medical robots come to take Mei away to Recovery Girl's office. You walk out of the arena and begin walking up the class 1A seating area. You hear the next round start while you're walking up the stairs. It was Mina against Aoyama. Walking into the stands with class, people congratulated you on making it to the second round. You roll your eyes and sit next to Bakugou. He looks at you and smirks. You smirk back and go back to watching the fight in front of you. 

Words: 949

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter is a little short. I am writing this instead of doing a project that is due tomorrow, and I haven't started it yet. So that's fun. If any of you have school work to do, 'Do as I say, not as I do'. Go do it now. Get off Watpad and do your homework. Unless you aren't in school. Then good for you. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter.